Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Perlagrina from Komoka on a 20 inch gold chain, and a Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2769.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	374067

I wore them with my Kojima and opal drop earrings and my Mom's opal ring.

Name:	IMG_2758.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	374068

I just finished watching an hour of Newberry's sinfully delicious birthday party in the Pearl Paradise vault in the recorded Facebook video.
    It reminded me of Ruckus. It looked like so much fun.

Comment

• Those pieces look fantastic together BWeaves! I know, I got "homesick" just watching that video
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you Pearly-Whites. Me too, Cathy! BW, I love the random, organic shapes in your tin-cup!

Comment

• Today I wore my 35" golden Akoya strand, doubled.

Name:	35in yellw akoya2.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	374069

Name:	35in yellw akoya.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	374070

Comment

• Those are really beautiful, SunSeeker!
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BW-- I do love the keishi strand, it really caught my eye the other day as well. Beautiful!

Sun seeker-- I love "creamy" pearls and those are lovely! Where did they come from?

Comment

• BW - always marvellous pearls! That Keshi is a favourite of mine ! And of course I am a sucker for a big drop Tahitian !!

SunSeeker- Those golden Akoya are beautiful. They just glow!
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• BW - La Perlagrina and your Keshi tin cup look amazing together. Excellent layering.

SunSeeker - your goldens are so sweet and special. Just beautiful on you.

Comment

• SunSeeker: Your goldens are lovely. You really did seek out a strand of little suns, didn't you?

Comment

• Everyone is looking wonderful in their pearls, playing catchup on this thread is always a pleasure.

BWeaves, I love your keshi tin cup!

ETA: made a new pair of earring dangles, soft lilac Brazilian amethyst and Sea of Cortez keshi on 22kt yellow gold. I made the eye pin a bit bigger so I can hang them on hoops or use as pendants. My photo doesn't really capture the colorful orient of the keshis, but there's a lot of red, blue, and green orient! I have a few more of these keshi, but I'm hoping to gather more over time to make a wire wrapped necklace with these same amethyst beads. Will probably take forever to do so!

Name:	IMG_6555.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	374073
                      Last edited by MSC; 04-12-2017, 03:15 PM.
                      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• MSC they are beautiful!! Such colourful pretty keshis.
                        Sunseeker, lovely golden akoyas!
                        BW, Tahitians look great. Beautifully layered!

Comment

• I got a metallic strand of potato pearls that are such colour shifters.
                          They look pink in some lighting, gold, and very green in others.
                          Strung on shell Beader's Secret with a rose gold clasp

I find it very hard to match this length of jewelry to my clothing, I definitely prefer longer necklaces. But I couldn't get multiple strands of these so it'll just have to be a 17" strand!

Name:	IMG_0971.JPG
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	374074

Name:	IMG_0978.JPG
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	374075

Name:	IMG_0975.JPG
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	374076

Comment

• Spring has sprung in CT and I am enjoying my summer tops and Tahitians!
                            This strand and my GSS are my 2 favorite strands.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• That turquoise blue is perfect with that strand Pearl Dreams!!

Comment

• Wowza! Now you have me convinced that Tahitians work as summer pearls, too! They always felt like winter pearls to me, because they matched my winter clothes better, but I love them with that turquoise top.

Comment

Working...
                                X