Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That ring is truly amazing...I'd love to see you do other pieces to coordinate, and wouldn't a clasp or an enhancer be fantastic on a strand of pearls.

Your pins look fantastic on your cowl neck. I never think to put pins on a cowl, but I love the look!

Thanks JP! Now you've got me thinking... stay tuned!

I'm giggling about the cowl neck thing because I got the idea from you! When you mentioned using brooches on shawl collars the other day I was thinking cowl necks because I always confuse the two. This is a great option though, I never know what accessories to wear with cowl necks. I don't wear earrings that often because they get caught in my hair, so brooches are a nice option. #bringbackthebrooch, guys.

I'm still in a blue/green mood. I have a bad tendency of latching onto a color scheme and wearing it all week.

My new Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima worn between my pistachio akoyas and dark blue Vietnamese akoyas from PP. Rounded out with my black and white studs from Kamoka. The tin cup ombre's from pistachio near the pendant to dark blue and dark green near the clasp, and the pendant leans towards the blues with a green top.

ahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima worn between my pistachio akoyas and dark blue Vietnamese akoyas from Pearl Paradise with black and white studs from Kamoka

ahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima worn between my pistachio akoyas and dark blue Vietnamese akoyas from Pearl Paradise with black and white studs from Kamoka

OK, that's so weird. All three photos show right side up until I upload them, and then two of them tip over.

They're my best blues. They are incredibly, intensely blue with bursts of pink.

Lovely BWeaves! Those Kamoka black and white studs seem to work with everything! Wonderful!

Love the blues, BWeaves. Good for my eyes too. They're tired from seeing grey sky all the time.

Battah, somehow I missed your brooch post. Wow! I never thought of wearing a brooch (or two) on a cowl neck before. I love it. I've always steered away from cowl necks in the past because they are not pearl necklace friendly. This is a wonderful look.

Purr, that ring is freaking amazing!! You should raid your mom's drawer regularly :) I love the contrast between the stones and the dark metal.

Battah, somehow I missed your brooch post. Wow! I never thought of wearing a brooch (or two) on a cowl neck before. I love it. I've always steered away from cowl necks in the past because they are not pearl necklace friendly. This is a wonderful look.

Thank you! It was inspired by my misunderstanding of something JP said in our last discussion - happy accident. The brooches also helped keep the cowl in place and sort of spread out nicely, instead of bunching and hanging down, so that was a nice bonus.

Purr I always look forward to seeing what you snag from her box! She has incredible taste.

Today's look! They don't match each other but they're fun. I'll make a separate post for the rings, they're new. Mini souffles from John Tu, two PP freshwater strands linked together, and three giant stackers from Kong's Pearl.

Mini souffles from John Tu, two Pearl Paradise freshwater strands linked together, and three giant stackers from Kong's Pearl

Back