Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today I have worn a DBTY necklace doubled and my Tahiti - diamond station necklace. I really like the look.
IMG_5321.jpg

Love that look, Katalin! You've become the tin cup queen :)

Katalin - I love having a little necklace high up on the neck, just peeking out of the collar, as well as the long rope. And, linked together by the diamond stations is a wonderful look.

OOOOO, Katalin, I love that whole look.

Oddly enough, it's similar to what I'm wearing today. I'm wearing a sleeveless, white, lacy blouse, with a short necklace and long rope of pearls.

It's one of my favorite looks on everybody!

Oh yes! I love that look as well! Very light and nice for hot summer days!

Kamoka "Color Magic" studs arrived today. It's a rainy day and rather dark indoors but I did my best with photos. Stepped outside for one photo. One is a bit fuzzy; I can't get the focus right in the available light. I'll take a few more when the light is better.

I really like them! :)

Attachments

• Kamoka Color Magic studs.jpg
    Kamoka Color Magic studs.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Kamoka studs1.jpg
    Kamoka studs1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Kamoka studs2.jpg
    Kamoka studs2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Kamoka studs3.jpg
    Kamoka studs3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 28
Amazing colors on those studs!!!

Here's what I really wore today. I wasn't copying Katalin, I swear.

My natural white 8mm Hanadama rope from PP. My 8mm Freshadama double strand with Nana's clasp in front. Nana's 7mm akoya earrings. Mom's freshwater bracelet and ring.

IMG_3295.jpg

I really wanted 8 mm pearls when bought these, and I do love them, but they are much heavier than I thought they would be. In hindsight, I wish I'd gotten 7 mm pearls. They'd be half the weight.

IMG_3292.jpg

I love how the 3 pearls in the clasp make it look like the strands are crisscrossing.

IMG_3296.jpg

I felt my old white pearls were jealous of my new colorful Ruckus purchases and needed an outing so they didn't feel swept aside.

IMG_3297.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, PD, those studs are fabulous!! Incredible colors. That was a great purchase!

Love that combo, BWeaves.

8mm is 49% larger than 7mm by volume, so basically it's half again as heavy. Think of it this way-- for every 2mm larger diameter, the weight doubles. 10mm weighs about double 8mm. (But in smaller pearls, 1mm makes a bit more difference, and in larger pearls a bit less difference.)

I love the ring!

All that shininess! Pearl Dreams, those colors are magnificent! And BWeaves, those whites are gorgeous - I have serious rope envy.

Thank you Katbran and Cicadalady!

I like that they are darker than my other T. studs. I have a few darker pendants and a strand that needed matching studs.

I've been keeping an eye on their studs so I saw those and thought they were gorgeous. I'm searching for a lighter pair with nice colour for my son's Fiancé - she has a dark dark Peacock .. almost an Aubergine colour. But she has masses of long dark hair so I though rather than matching the pendant I'd go for something that might show up a bit more. There's a pink/green one I've been looking at... probably should wait for the HK Show in September...but they are tempting..

According the the email I got, they are going to be listing more new items in coming weeks. Might be worth checking back.

BWeaves - you are the one, who is worth of copying! I'm sure, you haven't copied me. :)

By the way, this was my first tin cup, bought on Aruba. So I haven't made this. But it have to admit, that lastly I really like tin cups! We have such a hot summer here in Europe, and I just can't wear ropes or even strands, they are just too much.

New pendant on a strand of PP 7mm freshwaters.

IMG_2152.jpg

Back