Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad - they are ripples! I will change the post (I do not know where that came from)!

Comment

• No problem, pkinnew! I'm pretty sure someone else referred to them as Edisons recently on another forum, which is why I asked.

Comment

• pkinnew -- your collection is stunning -- I just love every piece! Keep the pictures coming!

la c -- I remember your wings from the summer! Glad you are feeling better.

Comment

• Pkinnew your collection is one of my favorites!!! Those Kamoka pendants though... THAT GREEN!!!
          WestPearls.com My Shop
          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-52.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	358777

Nothing to spectacular today, as I am packing and cleaning the house for a weekend trip. But I haven;t worn these ladies in awhile, and they are fun. My 40" Lavender metallic ovals with red seed beads. Fun little rope, and my first real attempt at stringing

the sunlight completely washed them out!
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	neck shot.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	358778

Name:	close-up.jpg
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	358779

Name:	earring 1.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	358780

Name:	earring 2.jpg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	358781

Comment

• Beautiful pearls everyone, I really enjoy all the photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAS View Post
                  crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:
                  Absolutely LOVE your new Bauhaus earrings BAS! They are so fresh and modern in design. Great choice mixing them with your Tahitians, they compliment each other well.

Comment

• I wore my kamoka pendant and PP studs today, but I still haven't gotten the hang of taking a jewelry selfie, will try again next time.

Comment

• I'm loving all the gorgeous eye candy, Ladies.

Today, I am wearing my double strand of blue baroque akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Baby Nurse bought the first 3 strands from this super blue lot, and I got the last 2. I bought the blue top to go with this necklace because the color and neckline seemed perfect for the strand.

Outside on an overcast, rainy morning:

Name:	IMG_0064.jpg
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	358794

Inside, near a window:

Name:	IMG_0074.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	358795

Comment

• LitGeek -- thanks! These two pearls are my first "freshadama" pearls and they knock my socks off. Super round and super lustrous.

Kay -- sigh -- I just adore the blue baroques... they are gorgeous on you!

Today = POJ single metallic multicolored strand paired with earrings DH bought in HK for me with yellow, white and rose gold and PP souffle ring:

Name:	combination 1-30-15.jpg
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	358796

Name:	close-up.jpg
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	358797

Name:	single metallic multi with HK earrings.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	358798

Comment

• Ckrickett, I think it's great that you wear pearls even for mundane tasks like cleaning/packing. I do the same!

BAS, I love your metallic pastels.

Kay, I recognize those akoya! Navy really complements the blue; they look lovely on you

This is a 50" rope of silver/blue Tahitians purchased from PP a year ago. They're chameleons. Sometimes they're powder blue, sometimes silver.

Name:	silverbluetahitians2.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	358800

Name:	silverbluetahitians1.jpg
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	358799

Comment

• Lovely photos ladies ! Kay those Akoya are beautiful ! BAS ..what cute butterfly earrings and love the modern ones ! And those little Keshi and Tahitians are great ..doubled = perfection ! Baby Nurse ..love the silvery blue rope ...my favourite shades !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Gorgeous blue akoyas, single metallic strand with fun earrings and ring, and silver-blue Tahitian rope, and many more before those. Wow! I've been out of town all month and these posts make me so homesick for my lovely pearls.

Comment

• Oh, these blues are so pretty!
                                and every time I see the POJ metallics I count my pennies... Everybody, thanks for taking the time to post!
                                Last edited by lisa c; 01-31-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X