Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks fabulous with that necklace, crickett!

Comment

• Originally posted by newberry View Post
      Be still my heart I would never have thought to wear the smaller pearls on the bottom but darn girl it look fabulous that way!
      Thank you everyone! Haha and Newberry the positioning of the big vs the small was completely accidental and dictated by the length of the strands lol! I liked how it turned out, too.

Loving everyone's posting on here lately!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
        Thank you everyone! Haha and Newberry the positioning of the big vs the small was completely accidental and dictated by the length of the strands lol! I liked how it turned out, too.

Loving everyone's posting on here lately!!!
        Purr, I'm looking forward to the "gift" or "souvenir" you are going to post us here from Taiwan... please post a ton of pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
          Oh yah ladies - I JUST book tix to go back to Taipei again!!! Leaving end of next week.
          There will be more highway robbery of my poor mom's stash.
          Will have more to post & share then! AAAHHHH I'm so excited I can't even!!!
          Purr, please do travel safely! And keep us all updated on the food, jadeite and pearls (and other various jewels)! Care to be my personal shopper in the jade market?
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Best thing about having a shop is being able to "loan out" the inventory! I adore that necklace...perfect to wear to Diwali.
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I really like the spinel tassel with the Tahitians. (This pic made me buy some pave cups and balls to make tassels)

Comment

• Thank you! She had a good time and enjoyed wearing them! I will give her your compliments!
                WestPearls.com My Shop
                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• I've been traveling for work and under the weather, but trying to catch up on this thread! Everyone's pearls are looking top notch!
                  Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Originally posted by MSC View Post
                    I've been traveling for work and under the weather, but trying to catch up on this thread! Everyone's pearls are looking top notch!
                    Hello MSC... I've been wondering your whereabouts. So sorry you're under the weather I hope you are feeling better now!

Comment

• Thank you, Pareltje! Hay fever has gotten the best of me this season, but benadryl is a life saver

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon, MSC ... sounds like you need a good hard ground freeze to clear the hay fever ... only that brings its own new set of discomfort!
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Purr accidents sometimes really workout well yours sure did!!! Have fun and enjoy your time with your mom.. Please take lots and lots of pictures. Travel safely, very safely.

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                            Hope you feel better soon, MSC ... sounds like you need a good hard ground freeze to clear the hay fever ... only that brings its own new set of discomfort!
                            Thanks, Cathy! Yes, I am praying for winter to come to the south already I love the cold!

Comment

• Living in my pjs this week, but not without pearls
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	370460

Comment

• OOOOO, cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X