Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks ladies!

Mine are 8.5mm BWeaves. They looked small to me when they first arrived but I like this size on.

Beautiful!! Katbran, that harvest strand is fantastic. What size pearls did you use, and how long is it? I really like the placement of those two whoppers...they really look wonderful.
Thanks JP - high praise coming from the queen of Tahitians! The smaller ones at approx 9 mm a few 8-9mm ... lots of 9-10 and random 12mm and then the big ones from 15-17mm . It's about 48" . I've gathered the pearls to do another one but will probably be a bit shorter...like 44. Or maybe 38 as that's a nice length.

Wearing a make shift rope of silver Ts today.
IMG_6337.jpg

I love those silvers Hanadama. You know I would have never considered silver Ts until I saw your baby oval silver Ts. I just feel in love with them. I can't wait to get some more colourful silvers to make a rope with my 8-10 ovals.

Katbran,

I love the mixed tahitian strand!! Can you tell me the length? it looks to be at least 40". It is gorgeous and spectacular on her!

Thanks ladies! I can't believe I was contemplating returning these!

Bailey, excitement! Hope you find the perfect pearls soon!

I have been coveting some gray rounds and I love these!

By a "shift rope" are these two necklaces together? I see two clasps...

Can you show a picture of the two separated together?

Today I went classic. My PP natural white Hanadama rope. My PP double strand of Freshadamas with my grandmother's clasp. My Mikimoto white gold huggies.
Love how you paired these together, BW!

So today I wore a green Tahitian strand I bought last fall. I had the 2 end pearls removed and made into earrings - they're PP's leaf design made into studs/ drops! Studs agree with my ears better than earrings that hang. I wore it with a lavender sweater, and to my surprise brought out the green. In fluorescent lighting they glow green! This is the first time I've worn this strand - I've been so inspired by all the lovely Tahitians posted lately

Beautiful Tahitian set, lmgarden!

Ooooh love the colour ! Nice clean shapes too ! And those earrings are very sweet.

I met a friend today for coffee and she wore the pearls I'd made for her - very long T rope 'Harvest style"
I really didn't want to let these go ...
Gorgeous necklace you made for your friend, Katbran! I'd love to have a friend who can make beautiful pearl jewelry :D

Katbran that is gorgeous! What size are pearls? I love the design.
Simple green Ts for me!
Wearing a make shift rope of silver Ts today.

I'm drooling at your Tahitian studs and silver Tahitians, hanadama! The grey and pink combo is especially pretty. Love your top, too!
So far I only have akoyas and freshwaters, I'm going to need to buy some Tahitians and SSP's soon! Since I love studs and strands are so $$$, I expect those will be my first :)

It is a gray and cloudy day here to march my gray pearls! Here is my tin cup. It comes the closest to being a great every day necklace. It is composed of 10-11mm AAA multicolored pearls hand selected by Jac of the Pearlhouse on Etsy. They were chosen to be all of different colors. The chain is oxidized sterling silver which I like with the pearls from Riogrande. The earrings are light gray 10mm Tahitian pearls also from the Pearlhouse on platinum posts which make them comfortable for all day wear. It was my first attempt at wire wrapping and wasn't that easy! IMG_1201.jpgIMG_1195.jpgIMG_1196.jpgIMG_1197.jpgIMG_1198.jpgIMG_1199.jpgIMG_1200.jpgIMG_1202.jpg

I have been coveting some gray rounds and I love these!

By a "shift rope" are these two necklaces together? I see two clasps...

Can you show a picture of the two separated together?

Yes, they are two 18" strands linked together! I'm going to restring these into a proper rope. The smaller strand is 6-8mm and the larger 8-10mm. Both strands are AA+ silver ovals from PP.

Here you go!

IMG_8146.jpg

IMG_6366.JPG

Back