Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pretty pearls, Bweaves!
My sister uses a microneedle roller for at home scar treatment and I'm going to pick one up as well to treat the light scarring on my chin. Sis suggested using vitamin E after a treatment. She knows all things skin, so I'm going with that :)

I'm having my micro needling done by a plastic surgeon. But I have quite a lot of scarring on my face and lasers have not worked for clearing it up. So far, I'm pleased with the results. Since this is the only place I post photos of my face, it's how I'll check my progress.

IcyJ - ooooooooh ..I love those new clasps !! Close up when you get a chance pleeeeaaasseee", Those Tahitians are truly truly lovely stunning !

Here's a shot of the new clasps in the bathroom. Not the best lighting for pearls so I threw in some older natural light pics for eye candy.

These clasps really give more wearing options and I hope more vendors would offer them. :)

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

Bweaves: is it painful? Any treatment with the word 'needle' creeps me out...

Here's a shot of the new clasps in the bathroom. Not the best lighting for pearls so I threw in some older natural light pics for eye candy.

These clasps really give more wearing options and I hope more vendors would offer them. :)

Those remind me very much of these from gempacked

I'd be interested in knowing more about those end caps, they have a high end look about them.

Oh those peacocks, yum yum! and lovely clasps. Sorry, drool all over my laptop :p

Icy-your tahitians are just divine! And the clasp is the cherry on the top of the cake!

Oh, those Tahitians are gorgeous, and I love the clasps. I've tried to use the Orbit clasps the same way, but it's just too fiddly to be practical. I like your clasps.

RE: Micro needling. They put a numbing cream on my face for 1/2 hour before they do the needling. It's like a pen about the size of your finger, and there are lots of very fine needles that pump up and down extremely fast while the person runs the pen over your face in all directions quickly. If you've ever had microdermabrasion, it feels little bit similar, although perhaps a bit more stabby. Certain parts of my face seem to feel it more than others. My forehead and upper lip feel it. The rest of my face does not feel it. Afterwards, it does not hurt, but it looks a little like I have a sunburn for about a day. It's not as invasive as I thought it would be. It's basically making lots of tiny incisions which will them cause your skin to heal evenly, which evens out the scars and wrinkles to smooth the skin. I prefer to go to a plastic surgeons office than a spa. It probably costs a little more, but I trust the staff and their training.

Well goodness, I feel outclassed by the DDG (drop dead gorgeous) Tahitian and blue akoya ropes, but I wore my new silver, oval baby Tahitians from PP with some larger (12mm?) silver Tahitian studs that I already had. I've put up a couple of older pics after the new one, since my camera did not cooperate very well. The pearls on the strand looked wonderfully blue but the camera didn't pick it up.

silvers2.JPG

nt7.jpg

nt9.jpg

Hey silver ts are great with black. Just collected a new strand of silver n grey ts today. :)

Wearing ssp studs today
IMG_4987.JPG

Those studs are STUNNING, they just glow! Ohh photos of your new pearls please!

IcyJ , thanks very much for the close up of the new clasps . The new strand is really gorgeous..those colours ! And a new hey strand !! I know you will share some photos ...omg..can't wait ! And the studs ....they do ust glow ! You truly buy very very well ...excellent eye !

Sea Urchin - love your studs ...and nothing wrong with a cheaty black necklace ! Lol

Ooh, the silver T's with black clothes is making me excited! I'm having a rope of mixed silvers coming my way!

Back