This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
    Newberry they are beautiful!!!!. I like them all. Including the metallic freshwater. And they look so so good on you.
    I'm curious about the summer and winter look. Can u describe what winter side would look like?
    Kalmen I found a picture that I forgot I had of the winter side. It is the shortest strand. The big silver drop is worn in the back. There is lots of green and brown pearls on this side.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0761.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	367695

Comment

• BWeaves the shells are gorgeous! Yay I have a manta ray shell on its way to me too. The other designs are also pretty, I was tempted by the hibiscus flower.

Newberry - you have a wonderfully colourful collection! I especially love your summer/winter Tahitians.

Comment

• I was tempted by all of them. But I thought the Tiki (eyeball), the Hibiscus, and the Manta Ray looked so similar that I could only justify buying one. I thought the Tattoo looked enough different. And I kept being drawn to the no name one, too. The carvings I got were quite a bit different from the photos online. I'm sure it's due to different artists putting their own mark on the designs.
        Last edited by BWeaves; 07-12-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Newberry thank u for finding the pic. It's so interesting. What a wonderful idea to have winter and summer feel on the same necklace. Best of botu worlds

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
            Funny shortly after I shared about CJS Supplies, I saw them tagged on a FB Blog post by a jewelry designer.
            http://www.17apart.com/2013/02/secre...ry-supply.html
            DAMN it looked awesome and I really want to go roll around in the pile of vintage chains and findings and supplies! But they sell only and strictly to wholesale/trade only.
            If ANYONE who is in the trade (with tax IDs and such) loops through NYC and decide to pay CJS a visit, PULEASE give me a holler and lug me along!!!
            If I get up to NYC anytime soon, it's a date!
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Oh Newberry, those are so gorgeous!! I love how you did the clasp on your summer/winter Tahitian strand, with the drop - so many options for wear! Your collection is droolworthy.

Comment

• Today's neck stack - golden rainbow ripples, pondslime souffles, and new watch chain necklace. More is more?

Name:	20160712_111457.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	367696

Comment

• No Battah more is not more....it's perfection

Comment

• I <3 you, Newberry

Comment

• Battah right back at ya

Comment

• haha my motto is More is Still Not Enough!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by battah View Post
                          If I get up to NYC anytime soon, it's a date!
                          Yaaahhhh!!!

Comment

• Love this Battah!!!!!
                            WestPearls.com My Shop
                            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Purranha I like how you think! Ckrickett, thanks doll!

Comment

• Ok still in the high 90s here with a much higher heat index (yuck) so its still pendant season for me!
                                Wearing my little sterling crab and tahitian pendant

Name:	FullSizeRender-182.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	367699
                                WestPearls.com My Shop
                                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Working...
                                X