Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love all the layers of ropes and tin cups.! It's our version of the infinity scarf!

OK, so, if I like something, I have a habit of buying it in every color. I have this dress in dark denim and faded denim and I wore them back to back. I wouldn't know anything about buying pearls in every color (cough cough cough).

Yesterday, dark denim and my squiggle rope. This is the first time I've succeeded in capturing its colors. I wore it with Kojima blue drop and white topaz earrings (although they are not in the photo).

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

And today, faded denim and my PP dark blue baroque akoya ropes. Kojima baroque blue drops on my yellow gold and diamond hoop earrings.

my PP dark blue baroque akoya ropes.   Kojima baroque blue drops on my yellow gold and diamond hoop earrings

I am so in love with these 3 blue necklaces.

Last edited:
Love those looks BWeaves! And a denim dress is so on trend right now.

Kay, your pearls are gorgeous! Love those chubby drops.

And Purr, Purr, Purr....you are amazing! I love your "winter" strands, and the ombre hodge podge is really wonderful. You have a gift, girlfriend.

Um Katbran, I have some pretty GSSPs coming my way...I think I may need to see that new design.

Ooooooooo. GSS !!! Photos !!! Photos are a must ! I try to get a photo of the long ones ..they are in silver though !

Purrrrrr - marvellous look ! Your mixed colours are gorgeous!

BWeaves- I love those blues too ! And I do the same,thing with shoes ..if I find a comfortable pair I get two colours .

Kay- your Tahitians have a lovely shape ! I know what you mean about the colour in photos or strong sunlight. Story : There is a lovely somewhat high end jeweler down the road and I walk by his window almost every day . He's had a very very pretty colourful rope of 8-10 oval Tahitians in his window for months. I had asked the price out of curiosity. Two days ago I walked by and in his front window facing the sun he had a rope of oval grey Tahitians . I went in and asked ...yes the same ones. I told her they should move them back to the side window as the colour was completely washed out in the sun. Yesterday the beautiful peacocks were back in the shady side window.

I'm struggling with taking pearl photos at the moment ... I've never really done it to post online before .. a very tricky business!

Last edited:
Wow, all such lovely ropes, ladies!

We must all be on the same wave length, because today I wore 3 ropes to a meeting with a grower at a tree farm... Walking through acres of trees wearing pearl ropes felt very decadent!
1 pastel Tahitian rope
1 multi color Tahitian rope
1 gssp rope with a gold sovereign hanging as a pendant (pics don't show the colors well)

I'm sure they all thought my pearls were fake...

1 pastel Tahitian rope 1 multi color Tahitian rope 1 gssp rope with a gold sovereign hanging as a pendant (pics don't show the colors well)

Imgraden love the pearls! Perfect styling and love that you are wearing three strands.

Kay, Purr and BW you are all picture perfect wearing your beautiful pearls. Great job ;)

Love all the rich layers, ladies!

Such a beautiful pearl, JerseyPearl ... love the shape of that one!

Back