Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It is white gold.
Well, I am not used to wear anything on my wrist, so I feel the weight now, but nothing uncomfortable, I would compare it to wearing metal watches.

Today it's a new green top and La Perlagrina from Kamoka and my Kojima earrings.

La Perlagrina from Kamoka

These earrings are so comfortable.

Kojima earrings.

I love that the bail on the pendant and the findings on the earrings are a little more interesting than just the basic findings.

Katy, your new bracelet is lovely!

BWeaves, I am so in love with that emerald little h pendant!

Today, I am wearing new favorites from PP this summer: Gold South Sea, Tahitian and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings.

Pearl Paradise Gold South Sea, Tahitian and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings
Gold South Sea, Tahitian and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings from Pearl Paradise

So I was saying (until I accidentally deleted my own post),Bweaves those tahitians are lustrous and the little H pendant is so versatile.
KaySD, really great pairing!

I was wearing layers of pearls on my wrists today.

Layers of pearls
Layers of pearls on wrist

Oh, those bracelets are gorgeous. Or are some of them necklaces wrapped several times?

1. Is the Kamoka site down? I haven't been able to get into it to drool for several days.

2. Anyone buying anything during the Kojima surprise sale? I have my eye on stuff I shouldn't really buy because I need to replenish my pearl fund after Ruckus.

Thanks! I've redone my bookmarks for kamokapearl.com I had the website with the "s" on the end bookmarked before.

Back from vacation and I missed so much gorgeous eye candy! Too many to comment on, but guys, you all have fabulous taste.

Bailey, your wrist stacks made me gasp. Those are such fabulous combos, I love them!

Back