Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, lovely ladies! BWeaves I love your top with the pearls, so pretty. The flashy earrings you were eyeing are certainly gorgeous, but so are yours! Love the pendant (and giggled at the name).

Minasan: I bought 2 strands from Wen Pearls etsy

Bweaves : those are indeed flashy. Whoever that bought them enjoy.

super cute dress, battah! I think one of your black spinel wovens would work really well with this dress :)

Thanks! It's Lularoe - I'm allll about the stretchy stuff lately! Good call re: the spinel woven! I don't give mine enough love, gotta pull it out.

Trip to the Japanese Gardens today. Wore my petite tahitian strand paired with the beautiful black spinel rope by Battah, and little dude!

beautiful black spinel rope by Battah, and little dude by Sheri Jurnecka

Sorry to ask you again Kalmen22, I can't find lavender pearls that size in her shop. Is this a custom order? Thank you.
I just like to make something similar for myself but cant find the right pearls...

Minasan: I bought 2 strands from Wen Pearls etsy

Bweaves : those are indeed flashy. Whoever that bought them enjoy.

ckrickett, I love that combo, too.

Today it's my reborn pearls worn with a shibori sarong (not pictured, sorry). These pearls never photograph well and they're gorgeous in person, and very lightweight for hot weather.

Reborn pearls

P.S. My ears are not hairy. That's my short haircut peeking out from behind my ears.

OMG, BWeaves, hairy ears is almost as funny as your post from months ago, when you said that a necklace reminded you of Betty Davis's teeth!!!!! Love the reborn necklace, btw!

Crickett, great combo - love it all!!!

Ah, the dangers of selfies ... "Hairy ears" LOL! You and your pearls, and your ears, look lovely BWeaves :)

BWeaves, both of my kids were born with thick tufts of black hair on their ears. I found it endearing.

Octobabies and black spinel are up today. I think I need some Tahitian octos.

Octobabies and black spinel

Back