Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow battah that is one really lovely pin. Great styling with the chain too!

All these lovelies make me wish I could wear full strands!!! Gorgeous everyone! I can't wait for this humid hot summer to be over so I can layer again!

I love you ladies.

Reminds me: The movie: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" There is a group photo going on where they all "pull the neck" of each other from behind, before the photo is taken. It's classic.
One of my favorite movies! I live it almost every day haha.

OK, battah… which chin???
Ya know, generally when you insist that the first one jut forward, the others fall in line and try to hide behind it. They don't always succeed, but they try their best ;)
I feel like I should write a "Jewelry Selfies: My Chins and I" pamphlet. Super useful, right? ;)

Great Mississippi river pearl pin, and HG with giants!

I read that once Cher got caught at some big event or other with her wattle taped back with wig tape. I don't know what "wig tape" is but clear packing tape probably works too. (Or a multi-layered pearl choker!)

Ha, kalmen, I do that too. The clothes in black or white because they're just a backdrop for the pearls!

Hi Thanks for all the pretty pictures and eye candy! I'm new here and like to add my 2 favourite rings to the pretties. ...
Two pearl ring

ChinSSSS pamphlet, Purr! Haha

Whoa Charisyl,those are gorgeous!! Welcome to P-G please post more pics of those yummy rings!

Purranha, ckrickett, battah,Hanadama, thank you for your warm welcome!
They are 2 separate rings. I will take and post more photos when I can.

Welcome Charisyl, your ring(s) are gorgeous!

Battah, I LOVE your delicate pin on the chains - very lovely!

Crickett, lovely Tahitians!

So now that I have a Vietnamese golden akoya strand, I decided to braid it with 2 blue Vietnamese strands of the same size - attached together with orbit clasps. To make a rope I attached the braid to a 9mm blue Japanese akoya strand. Couldn't decide which way to wear it at first - then decided asymmetrical was best. Wore it all day! I Love orbit clasps!!

Vietnamese gold, vietnamese blue and blue baroque Japanese akoya pearls
image.jpg
image.jpg
Blue Vietnamese akoya, gold Vietnamese akoya, blue Japanese 9 mm akoya
image.jpg

Oh cool. I like the asymmetry version best, too. LM: You know you're the reason I spent more money today buying more orbit clasps.

So, out to dinner with friends tonight and guess what I had to wear? Little h pendant and my metallic drops.

little h pendant with metallic drops

Pink and green tourmaline rings and bracelet complete the look with a 1950's style midi dress.

little h pendant with metallic drop pearl earrings

Back