Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pkinnew Hi... so nice to see u here!

Brooch styling is great. I need to start putting things together. Love the enhancer as well. Makes it a statement piece.

Here is my multi tahitian for work.

multi tahitian

Lovely eye candy everyone!

Love my newly set drops. 10mm ssp that I bought last year and finally found settings for them ytd.

newly set drops. 10mm ssp Golay

Newberry - thats such a gorgeous necklace and your 'little' enhancer is beautiful ...it does look like a DY piece!
Kalmen22 - really pretty necklace..luster looks wonderful !
IcyJ - Fabulous ! Those drops are stunning and I love the long diamond drop! Nicely proportioned to those pearls.
pkinnew- welcome home !!!! wonderful to see you back here !!

Took little trip to Pearl Paradise to pick up my new redo today. I was on Jeremy's HongKong wish list for a pearl to hang off this champagne diamond pendent. I think he really came through :) One very happy girl here!

I got to choose from this group when I went with Kay last week.
Exotic color drop edisons from Pearl Paradise

Just had to hold it up to see how it looked ;)
Pearl Paradise drop edison in suite

I finally put it on the chain I was wearing
Colorful pearl ensemble

This pearl does not have a bad side.

kalmen22, I just noticed your multi Tahitians strand, looks lovely on you! Multi-color Tahitan's are some of my favorites!

Wildly spectacular pearls, ladies!! Kalmen your multi color Tahitian strand from Jacques is stunning on you. Icy, those drops are absolutely spectacular, and Newberry that pendant is perfection!

Battah, my pin attachment skills are so unprofessional.! All I did was slip the pin across the 2 clasps, as shown. The size of the pearl keeps the pin from sliding down - somehow it works with a few different pins. I really want to figure out a way to make it work with a slender bow pin I have, as shown.

JP, thanks for the encouragement! I've been so busy with work lately, but my goal is to learn how to bead just after the Ruckus! In the meantime Jacques lovely pearls are waiting for me!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Newberry- what a wonderful pendant! That pearl (really the whole pendant) is spectacular!

Lmgarden- if it makes you feel better, that's all I'd have done with the brooches! I think it turned out great! I especially love the gold one.

Newberry, I'm speechless.... If I could find the smiley with the heart eyes, I'd post about a million of them.

lmgarden, wow, that's it? The brooches look so great on that strand, as if they were actually the clasp! I love it. Looks like I need a nice double strand, thanks to you and Purr and your brooch ideas! I love it.

Back