Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Rubyandpearl, those are gorgeous! I really love that heart clasp idea, it's lovely!

So hard to get good pics of these. I have a bunch pig them so I may restring into a 3-stand torsade.

Three freshwater pearl bracelets

Last edited:
It's hot here in the SW but since I hadn't worn pearls in a few days, I decided today was the day. I just love to feel them beneath my finger tips. I'm wearing my mixed off round Tahitians from AP. They are 11-13mm and 19" long. They look like they are bigger because of the shape. They are AAA almost absolutely clean and have an amazing luster. It is probably my favorite and most versatile strand. I also added some gold chains because I think it makes the pearls look less formal.

I've been enjoying each and every pearl strands,pendants, and styling in this awesome thread.
Luvglitzwhat a great idea! I haven't been wearing my strands much because i find them too formal. This is one solution i will be doing.

Lololol Battah - autocorrect has been KNOWN to turn torsade into tornado!!!
Looks like autocorrect is doing a number on your message.
bracelets of piglets would be adorbs! :)

Hahahah I completely missed that one! Dang, you'd think I'd be a better proofreader Though a piggy bracelet does sound pretty darn cute!

Beautiful pearls rubyandpearl. Your mikis are stunning and the GSSP set is lovely too.

Battah - are those freshwater Keshi? I think I need to get my hands on some! I love the darker set.

Really pretty everyone! I have not been sporting pearls lately, as I've been cleaning and moving furniture a lot lately, so I'm glad to see all these lovely pieces!

Battah, those are lovely pearls (piglets!). I'd love to see those as part of a torsade!

Luvglitz, love those beautiful Tahitians with your gold chains!

Rubysandpearl, welcome to PG!!! Lovely miki necklace, and your gss pearls are amazing!! Keep posting...

Rubyandpearl welcome to PG. Love your miki with the heart and those golds are wonderful.

Battah too cute. Can't wait to see what you create

Today it's simple tincup I made from a freshwater strand I had lying around. Layered with a chain I found at a local diy store and added the clasps.
Freshwater pearl tin cup

Oh cool. It's like the orbit clasp took steroids. Love the whole layered look.

I love that, kalmen! The clasp really adds to that chain, I love it.

Its still freakishly hot here. I think it was like 95 degrees with the feels like 103 yesterday. Today is no joke either. So I can manage wearing my smaller lighter pieces. So I am wearing this little tahitian floater I made.

Tahitian pearl floater necklace

Thank you.
Bweaves I lol at your comment about orbit clasp on steroids. That is the perfect description.
Battah I didn't realises how huge they were until they came in the mail. Lucky it worked for this chain.
And I have it in rose gold and silver. Still sitting in my drawer. Trying to figure what to do with them.

Crickette love the floater. Perfect for summer!

Kalmen I'm thinking the orbit clasp on steroids might be a great size to go on one of these woven necklaces I'm doing. I kind of want something huge. What size are they? Are they from Bella?

Back