Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh, THOSE pearls, Newberry!!! And yes, they are even more glorious in person :)

Ckrickett, that little SofC bar necklace ... sigh ... :) Delightful!

Ckrickett - your little SoC are just gorgeous!

Newberry - WOW amazing pearls! I can only imagine how incredible the overtones are in real life.

Newberry beautiful. The colours must be glowing in real life.
Crickett love the bar and those little soc. Dainty but mighty

Hi Everyone! Haven't been on the forum as much lately since work has been killing me! But WOW I have missed out on a lot of eye candies!!!
Icy & Hanadama - gorgeous pearls from Jac! I especially love how the stud pairs have beautiful lustrous top and all the blemishes are hiding on the tummy.
Sea Urching - that ring is so shiny and lustrous! the perfect versatile ring indeed!

Ckrickett - You already know I love the handsome little squidlet, and wwwhhheeeee HELLOOOOO MerBeasties!!! I want to say hi to them again even just so I get to use the word MerBeasties! LUV Sheri's creations!

Newberry! WOW don't think I've seen this set before thought it's new! The pearls are SSOOO lustrous, and love the shape of the chain, too!

And HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I love everything. I'm running out of ways to say, "Gorgeous" to you all.

Icy - mine are the first pair! Yours are gorgeous, I think you got some of my favourites! Your purple/blue pair and the green pair are amazing. Are they #7 and 10?

View attachment 43074

View attachment 43075

I'm so jealous, that you can buy these beautiful pearls...I've bought from Jac 4 pcs., but here in Europe I had to pay 20% tax as they arrived. After paying it, it was not as worth. I mean I know, these pearls cost a lot more at a jeweler, but 20% tax is also quite much to the price. But I'm admiring all of your purchases, and hope, that I can import them once without duty and tax!

ckrickett, I love the new earrings!! I'm so glad they're staying in the P-G family so we can see them play! I super love the bar necklace, it's lovely. Hmm re: the spinel necklace, I haven't thought about pricing yet, I guess it would depend on the spinel price? I used 12 strands for my necklace so it's a lot of beads. But if you want one I can hook you up!

Purr, I don't make it up to NYC very often, but if I do I'll have to check that place out! I don't do much with my etsy shop anymore so probably wouldn't buy wholesale quantities, but I qualify to buy wholesale I guess.

Sea Urchin, that ring is stunning! Where did you find it? So lovely.

Hanadama love the earrings!

Newberry, WOW that necklace is gorgeous! Hisano always hits it out of the park, doesn't she?

Thanks, battah. I got the ring from Kojima Pearls. The setting shown on the site was vermeil but I requested 14k and she switched it for me.

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I am enjoying all the eye candy while I wait for my flight home.

Ckrickett, I adore your new earrings from Sheri. So sorry to hear you won't be at the ruckus this year. I hope you are better soon.

20160705_090226-480x640.jpg

Circled Tahitian, akoya keshi, and Tahitian keshi today (twisted up into its clasp).

That's a gorgeous piece, Battah! I think I admired it a few years ago when you kindly sold me the ripples in your avatar. At the time you said it was the one piece you could not part with, and rightly so-- they're lovely on you!

Thanks, ladies! I really do love this piece. It's fairly simple to make, I can talk anyone through it if you like! It's just a bit tedious because the akoya keshi have tiny holes.

I love that, Battah. What a wonderful example of pearls done in a modern way.

A simple blue and white akoya tin cup, 3 tiny 3mm akoyas on a yg chain and blue akoya studs. Feeling dainty today...

blue and white akoya tin cup, 3 tiny 3mm akoyas on a yg chain and blue akoya studs

Back