Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tahitians with aquas for me today ;)

Tahitians with aquas

Pearl dreams - i love the Tahitian, enhancer and tourmaline beads together.

Battah - I agree, the pondslimes look lovely with your top!

Newberry - goegeous, gorgeous Tahitians!!

Tahitian studs for me today.

Tahitian studs

image.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful studs hanadama. The colour looks aubergine. May I ask where you got them from?

Thanks kalmen! The pearls are from Jac! They are circled but smooth from the front.

Thanks, ladies! Newberry I love that color combo! The aquas really bring out the silvery luster.

Hanadama, gorgeous colors! Aubergine Tahitians are my favorite. Edited to add - did Jac do the earrings for you, or did you have them set locally/DIY? I have challenging metal sensitivities with earrings, so I have to use hard-to-find findings but would love to sort out some studs.

Last edited:
Hanadama interesting. I didn't realize he had circled aubergines. They do look lovely!

Octo is too cute for words

Hi battah - no I set them myself using findings and 2 part epoxy from Rio Grande. It's actually very easy to do and Rio even have a video tutorial available.

Kalmen - they were from his 10-11mm multicolour matched pairs which sold out v quickly. They weren't specifically marketed as aubergine!

You know I have a thing for tahitians and aqua....this is gorgeous. Can you give a close up of the beads? Looks like oval faceted and roundel beads. And of course those circled Tahitians are stunning. The colors look wild.

Thanks JP :) I'm very happy with how Sarah designed this necklace. Not at all like I imagined but 100% better. I love aqua too. All of the aqua beads are faceted. They have been strung on Pattye's Beaders Secret.

IMG_0933-b.jpg

I love Jac's pearls...I am addicted. These are lovely and isn't it great to be able to make your own jewelry? Wear them in wonderful health!

So much fun! And very satisfying to create something if you know what I mean?

Hi battah - no I set them myself using findings and 2 part epoxy from Rio Grande. It's actually very easy to do and Rio even have a video tutorial available.

Kalmen - they were from his 10-11mm multicolour matched pairs which sold out v quickly. They weren't specifically marketed as aubergine!

Oh which one did you get? I got 4 of them from that batch but haven't set them yet.

image.jpg

Thanks, kalmen and hanadama!

LOOOOVE that chain battah, is it vintage/antique?

MSC, it is! It's a 1900s French lorgnette from Addy's Vintage. I love it and have been wearing it a lot, it has such a nice weight. I think it's about 60", so it's been fun wearing it different ways.

Wearing my new little squidlet today! Ckrickett didn't realize her little guy had a California cousin...

Squidlet by Sheri Jurnecka

Back