• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that with your PJs!!
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Pearls and PJs! My favorite combination!

No, I didn't save the glamour shots. It would be a good comparison for the Glamour vs. IRL thread on the other site.

Today, I took the earrings out for stroll with The Swan. And a denim dress, cause I love pearls and denim.

In the shade the pearls show their colors:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0631.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	365681

In the sun, the opal and diamonds show their colors:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0633.jpg
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	365682

Comment

• BN - ele pj's, YASSSSSS
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Of course Baby Nurse has cute adorable precious colorful ELEPHANTS on her PJ's ... did I mention adorable?

BWeaves, those earrings are just dynamite ... and look fantastic with the Swan! Opals are my birthstone, and I think an opal + Tahitian combination should be in my future ... or an opal + Sea of Cortez combo?
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Love the PJs and I love the earrings with the swan, BWeaves!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love rediscovering an old pearl friend, with the accompanying memories. Wearing my Sea of Cortez cascade, strung in a hotel room on a somewhat dismal business trip when I still had a tedious job, made from pearls I spent hours picking through while my friend patiently snoozed in a corner of the shop...the first time I met Douglas, in Guaymas, which brings back memories of sweltering heat coupled with amazing seafood... I was very lucky to be able to purchase these crazy bumpy baroques before Douglas offered them to the sea goddess. Bumpiness aside, the colors sing. I strung them up this way because I didn't want anything hidden behind my neck or underneath my then-longer hair.

Worn today with flannel work shirt...apologies for the sideways shot...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Babynurse - that is such a beautiful strand. I think I quite prefer the mix of colours with the GSS ... probably because all GSS doesn't really suit me. The mix of yellows and whites just cry out for SUMMER!

BWeaves - that is such a lovely and unique piece. So pretty !

La_C - Fabulous necklace - could you photo the connection .. I can't make out what it is ?? Very cool.
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• What a good idea to string the expensive pearls so they all show!

I'd also like to see what you did at the back and the connectors.

Comment

• Sheri!!! OMG what an AMAZING piece! I've always been drooling over the SoC pearls, but seems like aside from going to the farm directly, all the distributors out there are quite expensive with very limited selections. Not to say that you can no longer find full strand of baroques, and the price have skyrocketed. *cry* And I find SoC's baroques to be especially beautiful. That is just an amazing strand! Looks like the back piece may have been some choker type of necklace that was meant to be worn at the front but you have used it as the back piece? Second everyone here, please post more pics!

Comment

• Love your necklace, Sheri! Beautiful design!!

Comment

• What a gorgeous necklace, Sherri! Those pearls really do sing!
                        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	365715

Oh my Sheri!!!!
                          may the pearl goddess never be jealous.
                          Last edited by lisa c; 03-10-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Sheri, those baroque Sea of Cortez pearls are incredibly gorgeous; I prefer these to "perfect" round pearls any day! I LOVE the way you strung them
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• So beautiful-- the colors, the iridescence!

Comment

• Sheri you seem to have the perfect dream of mine Sea of Cortez necklace, lumpy, bumpy just beautiful. If those are the ones that Douglas throws back oh boy you are one very lucky girl

Comment

Working...
                                X