Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Icy as I've already told u. Gorgeous. Lavender is definitely your colour.

Newberry what a lovely tincup. Like the Oval links too.

Icyjade, I love your purple studs. I really need to add some purple FW pearls to my collection.

Newberry, you know I adore that WSS tin cup. I don't remember seeing those earrings before -- I love the shape!

Today, I am wearing my little h geodes lined with blue & white sapphires and a sprinkling of tiny seed pearls. I adore this set. I wish I could take better photos.

little h geodes lined with blue & white sapphires and a sprinkling of tiny seed pearls
little h geode earring lined with blue & white sapphires and a sprinkling of tiny seed pearls
little h earrings: pearl geodes lined with blue & white sapphires and a sprinkling of tiny seed pearls

Kay, love your little h sapphire geodes. Set looks great with your top!

Today, I'm wearing
2 small blue Vietnamese akoya strands with one half of a pair of gss drops, worn as a pendant
2 small blue Vietnamese akoya strands with one half of a pair of gss drops, worn as a pendant
. Second pic in more direct light - the blues look so different in various lighting.

Thank you all. Jersey, I nicknamed this set "Starry Sky."

lmgarden, I love your blue and gold combo.

Thanks, all.
JP, I bought the 13mm gss drops at the last Kojima sale. I'm wearing with a small gold stud, but I usually wear them with diamond huggies. I'm so happy with them.

13mm gss drops at the last Kojima sale

Thank you for all your kind comments. Took out the purple strand for a group shot:

image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The earrings are 11mm n a bit lighter than the purple strand but still a decent match esp when separated by a neck. Got them from Lecollier on Rakuten at a great price so am quite happy with them.

Newberry I like your more substantial tincup n Kay u make me want Geodes n Imgarden now I want a torsade too... This is a dangerous thread to visit man...

Icy that is such a beautiful purple strand. It looks perfect with your skin color. I am so jelly. Purple pearls go bland on me. Oh well I can just enjoy looking at yours on you ;) Thanks for pulling the strand out for a picture.

Kay - Love the Geodes..the sapphires really stand out ! So pretty !
lmgarden - Those Akoya are a lovely colour ! I like that you twisted them.. and those GSS ... very versatile !!!
Icy...those PURPLES !! Boy would I like some of those....that's a real pop of colour!
Newberry - wow those are some substantial WSS earrings !! Wonderful !! And that tin cup is great .. I'll bet you get a lot of wear from that piece...it would work with everything !

Icy that is such a beautiful purple strand. It looks perfect with your skin color. I am so jelly. Purple pearls go bland on me. Oh well I can just enjoy looking at yours on you ;) Thanks for pulling the strand out for a picture.

Newberry, pls get Jeremy to find a few strands of dark purples with different shades to try at the next ruckus (personally I love purples with blue overtones). They come in so many different shades and there must be one that can work on you. If that purple strand can work on someone like me who cannot wear pastels or creams (including typical fw lavender color), I've a feeling anyone can wear them. It's too bad I can't go to the ruckus else I will definitely bring this strand for you to try.

Back