Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow they're like little balls of sunshine! You're looking lovely in these gold pearls.

Comment

• Just beautiful Bailey!
      WestPearls.com My Shop
      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Bailey1856, those glow beautifully!
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Bailey, please tell us more about these gss!! They are gorgeous on you!! Checking to see if you have a thread on these...

Comment

• Thank you Kelluvpearls, CKrickett, CathyKeshi, and BabyNurse!

Babynurse, I didn't have a thread on these. I got them unstrung and as soon as I finished stringing I had to wear them right away
            IRL they are silvery gold and have a mix of green and pink overtones.
            I was actually wanting some deeper goldens but these I found suit my skintone quite well so I was happy I used Pattye's Beaders Secret (golden) and long needle and they were wonderful. I almost started hating stringing my own pearls until I started using Beaders secret.
            I can't say enough good things about Pattye and her beading items.

Comment

• I love the colour of your pearls !! I can't wear the dark gold at all but I love the mid gold - strong champagne shades. Your's are fabulous...Kelluvpearls nailed it ...definitley little balls of sunshine !
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Beautiful, they glow!
                Happy Huku
                Queensland
                Australia

Comment

• Beautiful goldens!

Comment

• Bailey, those look beautiful! I love the golden color against the dark blouse. Really nice combo.
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I'm staying home today, but I'm wearing Nana's pearls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	364069
                      Last edited by BWeaves; 02-11-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Yes! You look beautiful! This is how we live, oh yes. Happy sighs.

Comment

• May I tell you ladies again, your pictures and posts are adding joy to my life? Thank you.

Comment

• Beautiful goldens, Bailey! They look amazing on you.

BWeaves, well done, beautiful outfit to work from home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
                              Thank you Kelluvpearls, CKrickett, CathyKeshi, and BabyNurse!

Babynurse, I didn't have a thread on these. I got them unstrung and as soon as I finished stringing I had to wear them right away
                              IRL they are silvery gold and have a mix of green and pink overtones.
                              I was actually wanting some deeper goldens but these I found suit my skintone quite well so I was happy I used Pattye's Beaders Secret (golden) and long needle and they were wonderful. I almost started hating stringing my own pearls until I started using Beaders secret.
                              I can't say enough good things about Pattye and her beading items.
                              They are perfect with your skin tone! And so lustrous! If you get a chance, please take a few pics of them and post them?

Comment

• BWeaves, your Nana's pearls are beautiful on you! I love that clasp.

Comment

Working...
                                X