Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Off to Dad's this morning. The Swan from Pacific Pearls, and dyed freshwater drops from Kojima on my own hoops.

IMG_2536.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg
IMG_2538.jpeg

I went with the "more is more" tahitian look today. Rope of baroque circled tahitians that I assembled from a few lots from wenpearls on etsy, my category killer pendant from Jac, my first tahitian (still favorite) strand of baroques from PP, and finally a pair of green studs also from Jac.

View attachment 468646View attachment 468647

Also, I'll take pictures of the new SoC babies I got today once I get home! Eek!
Gorgeous Black Beauties!

View attachment 468650
View attachment 468654

My pictures do no justice! I almost think I may just collect some more of these baroque SoC pearls and eventually make a tin cup bracelet or maybe a necklace. The one on the left has a lot of pink overtones in person and the one on the left is greenish blue. Really unlike any other pearls I have.
View attachment 468652

View attachment 468653

I think the mabe is destined for a ring. I think I lean towards rose gold to bring out the pink even more!
Glad you got a pair! Won't have the problems associated with driving and watching SoC pearls! ;)
The Mabe could be a concern if you turn it into a ring: try not to drive & pearl! Best make a pendant with it!

Just kidding...anything you end up with: Please share with us! Would love to see how these turn out.

Hi Ladies and Gents!glorious pearls as always. I'm looking to purchase a WSSP drop but need vendor recommendations. Any good ones out there?
Pearl Paradise, Pearls of Joy, Kojima Pearls, Cees Van Oije on Instagram (I can't remember Cee's website name) but you can ping him on Instagram.

Back