Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eolian: What a beautiful pendant. I always like pendants better when they have an interesting setting. The pearl strand has gorgeous colors, and beautiful luster.

Comment

• Thank you Bweaves and eolian pearls. Bweaves I think that the moon earrings are about 13mm long. I will measure them when I get them. It will likely be two weeks or so what with the swedish postal service being all time slow.
      Beautiful new pendant eolian pearls. It looks great with your tahitian love strand. I have never bought anything from Simply Adorned, they don't ship to sweden. Don't know why. There are many etsy shop that doesn't. They may not know it themselves, probably a setting that's wrong. Sweden is a fairly safe place to ship to, it's only slow...I am looking forward to seeing your other new pearls. I am also tripping on blue pearls all the time when I window shop. Shall I send you a pm if I find any loose to go with your strand?

Comment

• Thanks, BWeaves, Charlotta and eolian! BWeaves, that new Tahitian strand is so beautiful! The photos were so pretty, I was wondering what the coloring was like IRL. Charlotta, what a fun pair. Please post photos of your pearls on you! I forgot to mention it in your thread when you recently posted a neck shot. It’s nice to see the composition of the strand when you’re wearing it. Eolian, that pendant is very cool and goes so well with your Love necklace!! Can’t wait to see what else came in your package. You have a lot of patience in waiting for annual packages!

Metallic strand from Pacific Pearls, with earrings made with shells from the Marshall Islands.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	B9E1B869-619B-4224-B5DF-1744DE7DA691.jpeg
Views:	241
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	451289
        Click image for larger version

Name:	724A0535-F107-45C1-AB71-A5FB420D1F9C.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	451290

Comment

• And another photo of the Tahitian keshi strand from Cees, in giant size.

Click image for larger version  Name:	493E6F9D-C8B8-4F80-8066-ABE8590CC223.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	216.5 KB ID:	451292

Click image for larger version  Name:	C928A190-AF22-46D3-94E4-7339F5AA31B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	34.7 KB ID:	451293

Comment

• Very pretty pearls jeg, especially that keshistrand. That one is absolutely beautiful. I will try to get some neckshots or maybe earshots when the earrings arrives.

Comment

• Crap, I went grocery shopping and missed the mail man. I'll have to wait till Monday to get my new SoC earrings. I saw them on Druzy Designs. I've never ordered from them before, but the photos were gorgeous. So not my normal style.

JEG: Your larger photos look great on my laptop. And so do your pearls and fashion!

Comment

• Thank you BWeaves, Charlotta and Jeg! I really love the new pendant! Thank you Charlotta for your kind offer, yes, if you see some blues that might go well with the pendant please let me know... I can always jump off the pearl ban for the blues, that’s the first rule of the pearl ban :-) As for Simply Adorned’s shipping, I am sure if you contact Margaret she can work out the shipping to Sweden, she is absolutely amazing and helpful in everything!

Jeg I LOVE your metallics! they glow!!! And the keshis are really big! I havent realized how big they were the first time around. Very pretty! And the earrings...very special!
                I will definitely post more pictures from my Margaret package tomorrow, yes, I was kind of forced into being a patient person when I moved into a small island with very haphazard ferry service outside of summer season...post comes once a week and you basically never know how long it will take for anything to arrive, Amazon Prime or not :-) I am so happy to get my first big pearly package of the year with the mega one still in the US...I am exercising that patience now...while playing with the new beauties...

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta, BWeaves, and eolian!

How disappointing to miss your mail today, BWeaves. Well, I’m glad the pics look okay on your laptop because I cannot get used to the big size on my iPad. They practically look life-size and it’s scary.

Eolian, I would have a hard time waiting a whole year, but how exciting when you get all the pearls at once! I’m excited for you and anxiously waiting to see everything!

Comment

• I know just what you mean eolian pearls about being forced to patience. The only thing that gets here fast is UPS. I love UPS, they sometimes even text me if there is anything unclear. DHL Express sometimes works as well. The thing that makes them fast is that they don't use the swedish postal service at all. Fedex does. The swedish postal service slows things down for weeks. And mostly everything ships via the swedish postal service. I have accually stopped paying extra for express, it does not make me have to wait any less. Do you have an update on all your pearls that are in the us. I don't know if anyone will be able to travel much before autumn. What with the vaccine delayes and all. Maybe she can send it to you via UPS? That would be pricey with the custom fees though.

Comment

• Charlotta exactly! Fedex is the worst! So much hassle when the other carriers are able to sort everything out much more smoothly and timely...Of course the “timely” here doesnt really mean the same “timely” as for our friends in the US...Anyway, things are happening in my life and around the world that are putting everything into perspective... I can be patient for pearls...

In the meantime here is the first look at the highlights from the Simply Adorned package! I have been dreaming about lariat necklaces and tin cups, and I love the tourmalines so this is that dream coming true :-) And the shells....inspired by Jeg of course! And picked up at my island and gifted to me by fisherman friends so these are very special pieces to me. Will model them out in the next days, feeling like Christmas ever since the package arrived!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• And this summer piece I wanted to compliment the abalone pearl earrings I already had from Margaret...Click image for larger version

Name:	AF14D19C-974B-4874-A3D2-79FDE6C61589.jpeg
Views:	185
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	451330

Comment

• So many pretty new pieces eolian pearls. I especially love the colors of the last one. Love blue, green and purple together. And I love the shells. What are those soft red or orange ones? Haven't seen those before. Extra special to have pieces from your Island in these ones.

Comment

• Wowie, eolian!! Thank you for coloring my morning with a fantastically happy surprise. I absolutely love all the cheerful pieces. Oh, those orange shells are such special pieces. Are they indigenous to your area? You have me motivated to go play with my seashells again! Looking forward to seeing you wear all these special pearls, gems and shells.

Comment

• WOWZA! Eolian, those are gorgeous! I love the asymmetric earrings, too!

Comment

• Thank you guys! I am happy to color your morning Jeg and of course I will be most curious to see what you come up with when you play with shells and pearls again!
                                The orange shells are called “eye of Santa Lucia” in Italy but they have other names such as “eye of Naxos” in Greece where they use mostly the other side of the shell which when washed by the sea can be white, but I do prefer the orange side. You can see a little bit more information about it here
                                http://www.capriblog.it/it/occhio-di...lucia/?lang=en
                                I read that these shells can be found on some beaches in the Mediterranean but on my island only the fisherman find them once in a while when the shellfish gets stuck in their nets...I find them so special and will definitely try to bribe the fishermen for more ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X