Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

@BWeaves I am very excited to see the little h earrings 😍 and I loved your all-kamoka look. Everything Sarah makes is so unique and wearable.

@jeg I am in love with the Goldens and the wave blue akoya necklace. And that last blue akoya strand. Those look huge!

@CatMom the baroques looks great with the black!

@CathyKeshi Percy Pearl is adorable!

@SurfnSci the tiny tahitians and the kamoka strand are both stunning! And they go perfectly with those SoC earrings.

Today it's T shirts and jeans again. All Kojima, but a mix of pearls I haven't tried before. Feather earrings. Feather pendant. And Kasumi pendant Autumn Leaves. I was going to sell this feather pendant on Loupe Troop, but changed my mind. It has quite a different look from my other feather pendant.

IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2666.jpeg

I received my little h emerald and seed pearl earrings just now, and I love them. I don't know why it took so long for me to finally press the Buy button. I have a really hard time during the PP Live events because I need to think about a purchase for a long time before I'm ready to buy. It's hard for me to buy that fast.

New little h earrings with my little h Finestrino enhancer on a little h tin-cup with emeralds and seed pearls. I think the earrings complement the necklace without matching exactly, which I love. I think you know what I'll be wearing tomorrow.

IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful earrings BWeaves and they are perfect with your emerald necklace!

BWeaves; those emerald pearl earrings were I think, just lingering and waiting for their perfect home .... CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks lary007!! :giggle:

BWeaves, the new earrings look just perfect with your enhancer! I’m glad you got them!

It’s spring! I made this long rope and bracelet from these extra long temp strands of FW’s I got at the first PBTB. Worn with Peek-a-Boo earrings. All from Kojima.
IMG_2512.jpeg
IMG_3862.jpeg

Today it's T shirts and jeans again. All Kojima, but a mix of pearls I haven't tried before. Feather earrings. Feather pendant. And Kasumi pendant Autumn Leaves. I was going to sell this feather pendant on Loupe Troop, but changed my mind. It has quite a different look from my other feather pendant.

View attachment 468999View attachment 468998

I received my little h emerald and seed pearl earrings just now, and I love them. I don't know why it took so long for me to finally press the Buy button. I have a really hard time during the PP Live events because I need to think about a purchase for a long time before I'm ready to buy. It's hard for me to buy that fast.

New little h earrings with my little h Finestrino enhancer on a little h tin-cup with emeralds and seed pearls. I think the earrings complement the necklace without matching exactly, which I love. I think you know what I'll be wearing tomorrow.

View attachment 468996View attachment 468997
Gorgeous and Stunning!

Hey everyone, I have a question that maybe some of you would be able to answer.
Do you own any FACETED PEARLS?
I don't really get to see them worn, but have seen them aplenty over the years.
Thanks!

Thanks lary007!! :giggle:

BWeaves, the new earrings look just perfect with your enhancer! I’m glad you got them!

It’s spring! I made this long rope and bracelet from these extra long temp strands of FW’s I got at the first PBTB. Worn with Peek-a-Boo earrings. All from Kojima.
View attachment 469000View attachment 469001
Just gorgeous!!!

Hey everyone, I have a question that maybe some of you would be able to answer.
Do you own any FACETED PEARLS?
I don't really get to see them worn, but have seen them aplenty over the years.
Thanks!
I don't own any but I have been eying a pair of faceted goldens.

@BWeaves - What a great score in those earrings. That emerald green pops! Also, I really like the mix of necklaces from the day before. Something about it just looks really nice together.

@jeg - I think when I die I might like to live in whatever you store your jewelry in and just live amongst all the pearls!

@CortezPearls - I don't own any faceted pearls. I'm not against them really, I just haven't found any that made me want them yet. I think maybe I can't wrap my mind around the actual act of faceting a pearl and removing nacre. Not sure.

Last edited:
In honor of the feeding frenzy at the shark tank last night, I mean the Kasumi PP Live event, I'm trying to remind myself why I did not need to buy any Kasumi pearls last night. Luckily, pearl lovers were so fast to buy, that I didn't have time to think about it.

Kasumi earrings with amethyst, and Autumn leaves pendant from Kojima. The colors on this pendant are amazing, and the surface is smoother than most Kasumi pearls. It has a ruby bail. I don't think I really appreciated how special this little pearl (11 mm) was until last night.

The shorter ripple necklace is from Kojima. The longer ripple necklace is from Pacific Pearls (11 to 14 mm). The necklaces are Chinese freshwater pearls, but they look just like the Kasumi pearls at a much lower price point. Sarah has a Chinese ripple necklace like mine on the Kojima website, but it was mistakenly put on the bracelets page. It's to die for. The pearls are bigger than mine. They're 13-16mm.

IMG_2691.jpeg
IMG_2699.jpeg
IMG_2701.jpeg
IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2702.jpeg
IMG_2703.jpeg
IMG_2705.jpeg

Last edited:
Back