Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

@BWeaves I am very excited to see the little h earrings 😍 and I loved your all-kamoka look. Everything Sarah makes is so unique and wearable.

@jeg I am in love with the Goldens and the wave blue akoya necklace. And that last blue akoya strand. Those look huge!

@CatMom the baroques looks great with the black!

@CathyKeshi Percy Pearl is adorable!

@SurfnSci the tiny tahitians and the kamoka strand are both stunning! And they go perfectly with those SoC earrings.

Today it's T shirts and jeans again. All Kojima, but a mix of pearls I haven't tried before. Feather earrings. Feather pendant. And Kasumi pendant Autumn Leaves. I was going to sell this feather pendant on Loupe Troop, but changed my mind. It has quite a different look from my other feather pendant.

IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2666.jpeg

I received my little h emerald and seed pearl earrings just now, and I love them. I don't know why it took so long for me to finally press the Buy button. I have a really hard time during the PP Live events because I need to think about a purchase for a long time before I'm ready to buy. It's hard for me to buy that fast.

New little h earrings with my little h Finestrino enhancer on a little h tin-cup with emeralds and seed pearls. I think the earrings complement the necklace without matching exactly, which I love. I think you know what I'll be wearing tomorrow.

IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful earrings BWeaves and they are perfect with your emerald necklace!

Back