This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
    Pareltje, that golden south sea strand is devine. The colors are amazing.
    Thank you for your compliment, Charlotta. Your gssp strands are also divine! And your ombre Ts strand is breathtaking.

Comment

• Thank you Pareltje, mine is pretty good as well. And the ombre tahitian rope is a masterpiece. Cees did good with those two.

Comment

• OMG Paretje!!! Your necklace has one of the most beautiful GSSP colors I have seen! Truly a feast for eyes, so so beautiful!

Comment

Pareltje, that golden south sea strand is devine. The colors are amazing.
          I agree! Love the greenish tint to them.

Comment

• Pareltje those goldens are sublime! Love them!

Comment

• Oh no, I need to get off this thread, Pareltej! It just makes me want to spend all my money! Seriously, though, those golden pearls are mouth wateringly beautiful! The green overtone is amazing!

Comment

• Such beautiful pearls everyone! jeg - always amazing layering Pareltej- beautiful GSS - Are they recent? I got some about two years ago and love them !
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you eolian pearls, BWeaves, Lilpearl, Pearlie Sue and Katbran for your sweet compliments on my gssp strand.
                  Katbran, no they're not recent. They are from 2017. My most recent purchase was already more than 2 years ago, a strand of cheap Ts from Wen's Pearl. Since then I banned myself from buying more pearls as I have other priorities in my unpredictable life.
                  My Wen's Pearl strand, I bought a few extra loose pearls to add to the original strand to cheer up the color more.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_20210210_215853.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	396240

Comment

• That's a really pretty strand Pareltje.

Comment

That's a really pretty strand Pareltje.
                      Thanks, Charlotta. Your Tahitians are also wonderful.

Comment

• You did a great job with that necklace from Wen Paretje! It’s definitely colorful! Lovely!

Comment

• Pareltje : Those are so colorful. I love them.

Comment

• Thanks eolian pearls and BWeaves for your sweet words. I'm now waiting for pictures of a strand of wssp with blue overtones. I hope that is going to be my Valentine's present.

Comment

• WSSP with blue overtones sound amazing! You certainly know how to celebrate Valentine’, Paretje! :-)

Comment

• Anybody else got inspired by Sarah’s beautiful mandala on IG?

...my excuse is that I am home with a flu...;-)Click image for larger version

Name:	430DF6DE-6779-439E-A785-3342135453C4.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	396244Click image for larger version

Name:	B940DA73-D058-4C5E-B1E3-EBA4946B3F46.jpg
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	396245

Comment

Working...
                                X