Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks lary007! And I love your light layers! All pretty pieces that are so versatile and easy to wear.

A Spring rope mix from Kojima worn doubled, peek-a-boo earrings also from Kojima, and two tin cups made with vintage Akoya. I made the longer length so I could also wrap it 4x’s around the wrist.
IMG_2469.jpeg
IMG_2468.jpeg

Thanks lary007! And I love your light layers! All pretty pieces that are so versatile and easy to wear.

A Spring rope mix from Kojima worn doubled, peek-a-boo earrings also from Kojima, and two tin cups made with vintage Akoya. I made the longer length so I could also wrap it 4x’s around the wrist.
View attachment 468844View attachment 468843
Beautiful Springy mix, jeg!

Today it's a tin cup with baroque blue akoyas. This was a project that I worked with Ashley from Pure Pearls on several years ago. It's actually a 26" necklace and a separate bracelet that I put together today.
20240410_114826.jpg
20240410_120008.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, CatMom!

Really pretty, lary007! Tin cups make such nice, easy to wear pieces.

I took advantage of the last days of the Kojima sale. I tried these earrings on in the studio and really loved them. Lightweight and lots of movement. Worn with my multicolored SS necklace and SS ombre rope both from PP.
IMG_2474.jpeg
IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2463.jpeg

Gorgeous @jeg !!!

Today I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my most recent live sale purchases!

While waiting I am wearing the same baroque blue akoya tin cup necklace & bracelet as before, but also the intense blue Vietnamese akoya strand from PP's VIP sales a few years ago. Natural white hanadama studs and a Capture style ring with a freshadama pearl also from PP.
20240412_095002.jpg
20240412_094337.jpg
20240412_094350.jpg

Thanks so much, CatMom!

Really pretty, lary007! Tin cups make such nice, easy to wear pieces.

I took advantage of the last days of the Kojima sale. I tried these earrings on in the studio and really loved them. Lightweight and lots of movement. Worn with my multicolored SS necklace and SS ombre rope both from PP.
View attachment 468862View attachment 468863View attachment 468864
Beautiful earrings and they look great with your SSs.

Today I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my most recent live sale purchases!

While waiting I am wearing the same baroque blue akoya tin cup necklace & bracelet as before, but also the intense blue Vietnamese akoya strand from PP's VIP sales a few years ago. Natural white hanadama studs and a Capture style ring with a freshadama pearl also from PP. View attachment 468872View attachment 468873View attachment 468874
Absolutely love all your blues lary. Your other earrings you posted are very cool!

Love the blues!!!!

I broke down and ordered the crab T-shirt from Kamoka. I really love the fish T-shirts I bought from Kamoka. The fabric (hemp and cotton) and the cut of the shirt (made for a woman's shape) are so comfortable and flattering and cool, and it's already 90F here. It's going to be a hot summer.

I haven't taken a photo, but I'm wearing my Kamoka Bali earrings and The Devine Sarah pendant from Kojima.

UPDATE photo from yesterday. I can stare at The Devine Sarah for hours. You can't really see it in the photo, but this pearl has depth. It's like I can see INTO it because the nacre is so thick. It's almost translucent.

IMG_2603.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Douglas, lary007 and CatMom!:giggle:

Love everything lary007!!! And I can’t wait to see your new Live pieces- oooooo!

I thought it was a good time to practice Kasumi :). SIGH, I'm the worst photographer, can't begin to do these iridescent pearls justice. Right front is my new 37" Kasumi Gentle Ombre Rope, and a Kasumi pendant with gems choker. The necklace and its coordinating bracelet on the left side are much deeper burgundy, purple, golds and greens than the photo can show. All pieces by our dear Sarah and the Kojima team, with the addition of the 2 matching gold octopi tentacle clasps by a very talented goldsmith in Oregon, so I can link those when I want.
Kasumi!Smaller.jpg

Thank you BWeaves ... it's been lingering in the back of the Kojima website for a year or so. I'm delighted you got that glorious pendant I had my eye on :) ... and we get to see the pieces again, here! I was hoping Walter didn't remember when I told him my original Kasumi necklace (upper left) was a once in a lifetime piece and I wouldn't need any more Kasumi ... I suspect he's pretending he doesn't remember ;)

Ah my dear friends, you look wonderful! And SUN and Blue Skies .... ahhhh. 4 weeks till CA SUN for me, and 5 till PBTB ... holding on by a rainy thread here :)

Thanks for the Kasumi compliments, Jeg; they all go right back to Sarah & Kojima :)

Oh! JEG. Thank you for posting the pics of you, Pattye, and Marianne. It's so good to see old friends. I haven't been able to get over to the west coast since the last Ruckus and I miss you all.

Yesterday and today I've been wearing my Kojima freshwater keshi tin-cup necklace and matching earrings with The Devine Sarah. She plays so well with others, despite looking like no other pearl I've ever seen.

IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2608.jpeg

Back