My new pearls

luminous

And then I'll dig out my old. They've been put away since our last move-I kept two strands out and have been LAZY about unpacking.

Anyway....this past month I've acquired a few nice things:

a freshadama set from PP. I asked for silver/rose and LOVE what I got. They are silver in overcast weather and inside, but peachy pink in the sun. It's such a cool transformation. They're a lovely weight and each pearl is absolutely flawless. Can't say enough good things. I wasn't sure if I should go AAA or freshadama, but I don't regret my decision one bit.
-2_zps1481413b.jpg

-3_zps8b23d079.jpg

Photoon2013-06-04at08123_zps60a02c5d.jpg

Next I landed myself an 18 inch strand of baroque Tahitians from PP. This is my first strand of baroques AND Tahitians. I can't believe it took me so long. It was never an interest of mine and then one day they just spoke to me. I saw this particular necklace and couldn't believe how much I liked it, so I grabbed it. It was impulsive, but PP makes impulsive purchases less of a gamble with their amazing policies. I love wearing this one.
-3_zpsde7ed57c.jpg

with the freshadamas:
-3_zps6c2015bc.jpg

Photoon2013-06-01at08473_zpsc6868f14.jpg

And lastly, a 60 inch rope made by Catherine Cardellini. I can't say enough things about this artist and her pieces. The pearls blew me away when I got them. She was patient and kind listening to what I wanted and making it happen. There's a matching bracelet on it's way-can't wait to see it! This lovely rope is full of excellent luster, AAA peachy/ivory/golden/pink drops on power pro, and has no clasp. I've LOVED having it on.
-7_zps24d8ae97.jpg

-2_zps58c3958a.jpg

-3_zpsf3564672.jpg

-2_zps2d6661ab.jpg

That's it for right now. I've a couple of strands of akoyas that I've beaten to hell and some other pieces as well. I'm hoping to have more photos up soon.

I agree with Pattye, you have a beautiful mix of pearls. The long strand looks like the pearls are little light bulbs - glow glow glow!

Thank you all so much. I hadn't realized that they are indeed three different shapes as well as colors. I'm loving them all. I'll include here too a 36 inch strand of akoyas that were at one time incredible. I've sort of worn them within an inch of their lives....I'm sporting them today as a torsade.
Photoon2013-06-12at07442_zps34a51424.jpg

Loving all of your new pearls, but those CC pearls are magnificent!

I love your collection!! Your CC's are my fav, but that is no surprise. ;) You have such a diverse collection now though! I am excited to watch it continue to grow.

and grow it shall-can't wait to see what is soon to be on it's way!

These are my newest from Catherine. They're fantastic. 27 inches of AAA metallic keshi rosebud goodness in light pinks, peaches, lilacs and whites.
-1_zps741ea173.jpg

After this next strand gets here I think I'm cut off for the rest of the year. lol.

Wow luminous, those are really gorgeous! Hope you and PD can get together (aka, a mini ruckus). PG friends are the best :)

How cool would that be? The reality is if her location is accurate she can't be more than an hour from me. 'Tis a small state.

-16_zps3f77bdd6.jpg-17_zpsd07206c6.jpgconicals ringcraft smallConical Abalone in shellConical Abalone in shell

hope that worked....these are on their way and I'm over the moon!

Holy Pearls Batman! I would be over the moon too! Absolutely gorgeous ripple pearls luminous! I look forward to your review and neck shots of them :D Please give lots of details!

Back