Iridescent White South Sea Pearl

My Pearl Ring

My Pearl Ring

The pearl has been set into a ring and I picked it up yesterday. I think it is amazing, and I'm giddy with excitement looking at this pearl and the ring. Setting is 18k red gold with 3 x 3mm faceted blue moonstones and tiny diamonds set in palladium. Designer is Katherine at Stephen Vincent Design and the ring was made by Stephen Vincent. I asked for something amazing in red gold and blue sheen moonstone, and I think they delivered. It is a good thing that my husband was driving the car last night as I couldn't take my eyes off this amazing creation. Hopefully, the design still lets the pearl be the star.:D

Attachments

• Indian ruby bracelet I
    Indian ruby bracelet I
    11.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Indian ruby bracelet II
    Indian ruby bracelet II
    64.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Ring_5846.jpg
    Ring_5846.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Ring_5859.jpg
    Ring_5859.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Ring_5850.jpg
    Ring_5850.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Ring_5860.jpg
    Ring_5860.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Ring_5853.jpg
    Ring_5853.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Ring_5866.jpg
    Ring_5866.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 35
Thank you, Pattye. Apparently Katherine went to Las Vegas in June, found a vendor with tiny blue moonstones and sorted through hundreds to pick out a couple of dozen with fine blue sheen. Then I went through those and picked out 3-4 of the bluest of those. Even so, I'm stunned by how blue they look in every light. Almost like little blue sapphires.

I love that crazy pearl, and the setting is fantastic. I love the asymmetry of the small stones; it has a rhythm that a circular setting with stones all around wouldn't have. Congratulations on one of the best pearl rings out there!

Congratulations on a lovely design. Who doesn't love moonstones?

I love that crazy pearl, and the setting is fantastic. I love the asymmetry of the small stones; it has a rhythm that a circular setting with stones all around wouldn't have. Congratulations on one of the best pearl rings out there!

Yes, red, definitely one of the best pearl rings ever. Love the sliver of moon around your big moony pearl <3

OMG, wow! i would NOT be able to ever stop looking at that! i may never be able to leave this thread, :) that is one of the more amazing pearl pieces i've ever seen! congrats! :) :)

Beautiful! I like the assymetry, and the moonstones are perfect with the pearl!

Red oh my you did it again ;) what a beautiful creation. Enjoy your new master piece.

Thank you so much for your kind words Caitlin, GemGeek, bluebirrrd, juliebeth, Pearl Dreams and newberry. It is nice to know that Grasshopper has been learning her lessons well at the knees of the pearl masters.

Last edited:
Absolutely breathtaking! The design is magnificent and I love that you used moonstones with the diamonds.

What a simply stunning ring, quite beautiful and an amazing design. You'll be enjoying that treasure for years to come.

Thank you very much for your kind words, LitGeek, GemGeek, Happy Huku, and Katbran. I am really enjoying my pretty treasure.

I have been forgetful lately, and not coming to see and hear my pearl friends on PG. Today I discover your ring Red. Wow, wow and wow. It is so very lovely. Do not, I repeat, do not drive with this ring on.
Glorious!
Linda.

It's so great to see a whole saga play out in a thread.

I saw the first picture and thought: I would love to see that as a ring! And my wish was granted within seconds.

Back