My Pearls 2.0

Another amazing creation Charlotta!!!! Truly an absolute delight:heart: Everything about that starnd is perfect!

Wishing you get well as soon as possible!

Sooo, so beautiful!!!! Amazing colors and design. I'm always so impressed with your pearl art, Charlotta (and goodness, all while having pneumonia)...I hope you continue to feel better and better!

Thank you StarryPearl eolian pearls and SurfnSci. I am feeling better every day and can probably go back to work in a couple of days. Hardly any cough left, but I get tired easily. Rearranging a couple of pearls by the window is very teraputical. I have been reading a lot on my new pocketbook Reader thinghy. Difficult to get the books on I have to say, I must be doing something wrong. I have been rereading Young Women by Louisa May Alcott, only I bought a four in one book and there is accually two I haven't read before and they are quite good.
Also my scarf is getting pretty long, finished all the colors ones and have started over with the colors again. We have been watching Midnight mass on Netflix. We finished it yesterday (we only watch tv during the evening), I must say it's rather wierd but better than Stranger Things that I don't like.

Before that strand I did some other stuff. Just had to show that one first. I did make a fun bracelet that I call Sunrise and Sunset with a green flash. I recently learnt that there sometimes is an evasive green flash at sunset. Mine is equally difficult to see. It's in the overtones really.
_20211106_184621.JPG
_20211106_184529.JPG
_20211106_184442.JPG
_20211106_184257.JPG
_20211106_184054.JPG
_20211106_184218.JPG
This almost made itself, I just played around with the pearls. It's a paler sunrise on one side and a more vibrant sunset on the other. The pearls are mostly from Druzydesign. This convinced me that all my versions of the sunrise did not create a strand that I truly loved. Not yet anyway. So Sunrise is no more and I did find Nightsky boring as well.

I am sorry to hear that you ended up with "walking pneumonia"...it's definitively not pretty (I had it back at the start of 2020, I even thought it was COVID) but so happy to hear that you did avoid the hospital and that the doctor will have you back to health soon! :D

Beautiful, beautiful pieces Charlotta...I love the "Hearts Delight"...to my heart's own delight!

Thank you CortezPearls, they did tested me for covid at first but it was negative. I am much better so that's good. I am trying not to get all my pearls out of the safe because the scissors have been quite active due to boredom...who knows what they can do. Hearts Delight delight me too. I made a second bracelet today.

CortezPearls I checked out walking pneumonia, since I never heard the term. It's caused by mycoplasma bacteria. The doctor did put me on a widerange antibiotika that she did say had effect on mycoplasma as well. I didn't think much of it then but it makes sense now. Now I know why I didn't get a high fever this time. Good to know..

I still have some pieces to show you. Years ago I bought a gorgeous very lustrous and colorful multicolored tahitian strand from Pearlescence with rather big pearls. I recently updated the strand that I made with the blue, green and silver tahitian from that strand. The other colors are long gone in other projects. Normally I prefer not-round pearls for really colorful creations, but these are truly amazing. Ok not all are perfectly round and there are the occational blemish but it's hard to find blues like these. Whilst the scissors went rampage I updated my blue and silver tahitian waverope as well. I used mostly big blue and silver tahitians from Pearlescence and smallish blue tahitians from an Alexander Collins strand Pearlescence found in Hongkong. I call this one Wild Ocean.
_20211106_190040.JPG
The bigger pearls adds some substance to those smaller pearls as well as amazing colors.
_20211106_185941.JPG
_20211106_185800.JPG
_20211106_185839.JPG
With my Oceans Wave strand
_20211106_185402.JPG
I show you what I did with those green tahitians tomorrow. That one is amazing as well.
My cat Kycklingen (the chicken, short story Not-husband said I couldn't call the cat Kycklingen...now she knows that it's Her name) did wake me up one night recently. I hadn't put all the pearls away, still on the beading board...she was playing with the pearls. She takes one in her mouth drops it on the floor and again and again. The pearls weren't damaged, the floors are soft and she's pretty gentle besides the bumping part. She must have been at it for a while for there were several pearls on the floor. Cats, but I would never be without them.

I forgot to add the extender part.
Click image for larger version  Name:	_20211106_190414.JPG Views:	0 Size:	272.0 KB ID:	457954
The extender has an amazing blue pearl as well. There are some spots on the other side. That's why I used it in the extender. But you can't see it unless you check really close.
I have some more blue creations coming up as well, two bracelets Ocean Mist and Mediterranean Sea.

And if you wonder what I did with the rest of those pearls from the multicolored tahitian strand from Pearlescence, well I did use two of them in these earrings. The smaller tahitians are from Druzydesign. I have them on my Pearlescence huggies.
Click image for larger version  Name:	_20210327_160404.JPG Views:	0 Size:	100.4 KB ID:	457956
Click image for larger version  Name:	_20210327_160427.JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.7 KB ID:	457957
Rather well matched considering that they are from the same strand and the fact that it didn't occur to me to make a pair of earrings until after I sorted out all blues, greens and silvers. I know, they are green, but rather too much peacocky for my project. I wirewrapped them myself and even though they are rather peacock I really love them and haven't remade them.

Thanks for sharing all eye candy Charlotta! You have an amazing collection and I also love how you have designed your jewelry!

I had never heard of this term before! But I walked into the doctor's office (and out, as well) and he ordered an x-ray of my lungs and when I came back he told of this "walking pneumonia" thing...he told me most people would be in the hospital, with high fever, and he asked me if I felt unwell...and I told him: "Yes, when I am hiking up the Copper Canyon (I had just been there!) at an elevation over 9,000 feet I feel like I don't catch enough air!". I had these coughing fits...I simply had to gasp for air, but besides that I felt just fine!

Really nice pieces Charlotta2.0 :arms:
And your pearl-picking cat story is great too ;) Love cats too and things you would simply NOT ALLOW any other being in the world to do: you allow the blasted/blessed cat just because...oooowww...:08:
Love the earrings!

I know CortezPearls they do get away with pretty much anything. Smallest cat, somewhat smaller at least, has wrapped Not-husband firmly around her smallish paws. She gets away with anything. Lately he has been very troubled about smallest cat, she finally got spayed and then sort of got round rapidly. Not you know normally round, she looks like she is going to have 18 kittens. Everything on this cat is otherwise small, tiny paws, ears, fangs, ratlike tail...and a round middle section. Not-husband is much troubled. Smallish cat eats a lot, she hunts her pellets, or what they are called, like if they were small mices or something and then eats them. It's good catfood, without grain and such. I told him to calm down and wait for a while. If she still is round as a barrel next month or so we buy another food for them. Bigger cat has no fat at all, only muscle...same food...but Not-husband still wrings his hands....his poor angel (she has terrible posture, thinks that she is a dog and sometimes has a peculiar odor (natural defence?) and has the wierdest spotted fur...like a hyena....)his poor roundish baby....both Not-husband and smallish cat are very dramatic...think greek tragedy...
Me and biggest cat goes and play with the pearls instead....much calmer....

LOL...love your descriptions!

The rest of those green and silver pearls from that big multicolored tahitian strand from Pearlescence is in my Secret Forest strand. It is even prettier in real life. There isn't all that much light this time of year. I also added silver tahitians from Cees and the occational smallish tahitian from Druzydesign. I have often been tempted to make an all green tahitian strand, well I do have the Spring Green strand, were the green tahitians are mixed up with green akoyas, that are lighter. I do however think that adding some contrast makes the green tahitians appear greener than otherwise. Then of course there is also the many many peacock green tahitians that makes them look less green, colorwise, in my opinion. There are a couple of peacocks in this one as well however.
_20211106_191550.JPG
_20211106_191525.JPG
_20211106_182117.JPG
_20211106_190242.JPG
And the extender
_20211106_190333.JPG
With Wild Ocean
_20211106_185710.JPG
_20211106_185531.JPG

Back