Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kojima spring sale!

Has anyone brought anything yet?? I have *smirks*

Beyond excited at receiving my FIRST EVER yes first ever kojima piece and what a way to enter the kojima world then by buying an off round (looks round enough) Tahitian strand!

I need to thank all the participants of the ‘pearls in action’ thread - this is where I noticed all the kojima pearls have a distinct luster and since then (for multiple years) I’ve coveted buying something from Kojima!

Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the Tahitians or show us your pearls section of the forum; I’m hoping others that have brought from the latest spring sale (or plan to) will share pictures so went with this section

I bought right before the sale was announced, DOH!

But I love it anyway. Tahitian matinee length rope of different sizes and colors. Slightly ombre'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9674.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	451641

Comment

Omg droooll!! Thank you BW it’s luscious... the colours the famous Kojima shine... and the length! One day....

Comment

Beautiful! Good purchase!
        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
        Follow Me!
        Instagram
        YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Douglas... Cortez pearls is another one I covet from afar for about 9 years! One day I’ll also have my sea of Cortez pearl.. or 2 haha! Love this forum!

Comment

Oooo, very excited to see your new strand, moonpie! BWeaves, that Tahitian strand is fabulous!

I purchased some pearls from the Pacific Pearls sale to make earrings.

Name:	1CE3103E-A960-4952-A631-B0EB6FFC2AE9.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	354.3 KB
ID:	451764

Name:	3FA9B62D-5AFF-4EB4-BA13-8D66B23A7215.jpeg
Views:	105
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	451765

Comment

Beautiful new earrings Jeg and I love that tincup

Comment

JEG: Beautiful dangles. What kind of pearls?

Somebody saved me, and bought the chocolate plum necklace. I was weakening, but kept telling myself, that I just bought the Tahitians.

Comment

BWeaves, those are beautiful! And jeg, the earrings and tin cup are lovely. I bought a carved pearl ring:

Name:	carved_pearl_ring.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	451791

Comment

linda.wald that's a pretty ring.

Comment

Linda, that's beautiful. I've looked at that one a lot. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks, Charlotta, BWeaves and Linda! BWeaves, they are freshwater pearls. Love the carving on your new ring, Linda!

Comment

Beautiful and unique ring linda.wald
                          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                          Follow Me!
                          Instagram
                          YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Working...
                          X