Loose FW's

Eugene

Pearl Seller
I am a new member to the forum and I like to get your opinion on some loose FW's.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 35
Well Eugene said so in their first post so...

They look big; what size are they?

Hi Eugene,
Thanks for showing these at my request! They look like very high quality too! Do you have any strands of purple? Will these be made into strands eventually? What size are they?

Hi Eugene.... do you have a store in Bangkok? if you do, could you send me a PM with your address?

Are you sure those are freshwater?????? They certainly don't look like fw (just my opinion).

Gail

The luster is beautiful--can you post close-ups? Lovely overtone on the white pearls.
Echoing Pattye, any lavender/purple?:D

Why do some think they are not fw? How can you tell without a close up? It looks like some are not perfectly spherical--indicates fw--no?

Last edited:
I can see some off rounds in that lead me to believe they are indeed freshwater pearls.. Regardless, they are a very nice quality

I'd buy some of the white ones if they were decently priced. They do remind me of some higher end shell pearls I have seen floating around through.

Those pearls are all so perfect, they could be high end Shell pearls. That is why I am so insistent on seeing who certified them.

If they are all cultured pearls, they would be VERY expensive.

The white ones do look very round to my eyes at least - of course if they are shell pearls that would explain it. If they on the other hand are cultured FW:s they should be an AAA-grade at least!

The black dyed ones do look like ordinary FW:s to my eyes.

I don't think the white ones look faux at all.... Whilst shell pearls are very round and very shiny just like these, they just don't have such beautiful overtones in shell pearls. I just think they are very beautiful CFWP - the cream of the cream.

I agree with Inge though regarding the backs... just dyed FW's..

Hi, Eugene,

Not that I'm God's Gift to Pearldom by any means, but it's difficult for me to "see" pearls displayed on a polished, iridescent surface, such as the lovely shells you're using.

It might be easier to judge the pearls were they displayed on an off-white or grey cloth, paper towel, or other neutral, non-reflective surface.

CarolK

Hi All, (back at last)

Hard to tell with the white but the blacks look like good quality FW pearls to me. I have some very similar although when I take a photo of mine they don't show the colours like these do. They have the same colours but I must be a lousy photographer. In my opinion they are dyed FW pearls. Nice but not Tahitians and they don't look like Shell pearls to me but unless seeing them really close up or in the flesh Shell pearls are great chameleons.

Dawn

Hi Eugene.

They are beautiful pearls and they look real to me. How big are they? Would you post more photos?

Tanakarn

Back