Did you get your exotics yet?

C

Casey.R

I got two of the less expensive strands a round strand and an oval strand. My two year old had a huge fit for some reason while I was looking so I had to stop and give her some attention half wat through.

LOL! My husband came home EXACTLY at 6pm (UK time) and distracted me the whole time I was trying to pick some strands. I chose the 6-7mm perfect rounds.

For those who have purchased multiple strands, how are you having them strung? Bracelets, several strands, one long one?

One hour late and I've missed much of the lot... Hm... Oh well. Next time :(

The smaller ones look rather awesome as a hank/tosade!

I think, and I stress the think, I got 2 of the one of a kind strands. Am bummed I missed that dark lavender, but I think I got the 12 inch multi (which I emailed to ask if it could have an extender to fit my 14 inch neck or be turned into a double strand bracelet) and Fen240 that says it's peach/pink, but looks golden and glowy on my screen.

If I missed either one due to a double order I may go for one of the "perfect" multi strands.

Valeria, so many were GONE in mere seconds after I got the email - people are quick!! There are still ovals left though?

Valeria, so many were GONE in mere seconds after I got the email - people are quick!! There are still ovals left though?

Last time I looked there was one oval and one round on the OOAK strands Jeremy got and plenty of the round and oval multi-color that Mia brought back.

OMG talk about stress. I was at work and everyone kept coming by to ask work questions exactly at 10 a.m. ironic since no one came between 9:30 a.m. and 9:59 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - what is this - a conspiracy?! Jerin did you pay my co-workers to distract me ;) ha ha.

So I ended up with three small purchases..
1) 6.0-7.0 mm Exotic Cultured Freshwater Pearls Necklace - FEN190-74 -

Does anyone know if this will be multi-colored? It looked that way in the picture but it didn't say that in the actual sales copy.

2) 8.5-9.5 mm Oval Exotic - FEN094-15
Does anyone know if this will be multi-colored? It looked that way in the picture but it didn't say that in the actual sales copy.

3) 7.0-8.0 mm Multicolor Exotic - FEN290-14

Given that I was a little late to the sale because people at work kept distracting me - he he - I ordered three in case there were over orders, so I at least end up with one. They look amazing in the pics - can't wait to see them in person. Since I am one of the lucky ones that live in LA I hope to get them soon (unless someone out there opted for overnight shipping - lucky you!) and post pics for everyone to enjoy.

To whoever beat me to one of the three 7.0-9.0 mm Multicolor Exotics
1) Good for you
2) Luck you! I'm so jealous
3) Shame on me for missing out
4) I wonder what the difference is between those and the 8.5-9.5 mm Oval Exotic - FEN094-15 that Mia hand selected - I'm guessing luster/orient? In the pics they both look 'good' to me?

Ok gotta go take my heart medication since the adrenaline is still coursing through my vanes.

Aerinha the 12 inch multi is stunning!!

That was my favorite piece, actually (apart from FEN290-01, of course). It has such amazing combinations of pink and lavender, combinations you just never see. I was disappointed when I could not complete a full strand.

OMG talk about stress.

We are with you on that one. Things are pretty hectic here.

Wow, it was pretty hairy. It was hard to take it all in. I finally ordered the 8-9mm round, a big purchase for me (but it's my birthday this week) but they sold out shortly afterward, and Jeremy said (online chat) that they were oversold by a few strands and he didn't know yet who got them and who didn't.

So it's just as well that I bought one of the 8.5-9.5 ovals as well. I see those are still available so at least there will be that one.

I am itching to buy a near perfect 7-8 mm for my daughter (age 12), but last night I showed her the photos Jeremy had posted last month and she said "ugh" to the colors! I have a feeling she will regret that "ugh" when she sees mine, though.

That was my favorite piece, actually (apart from FEN290-01, of course). It has such amazing combinations of pink and lavender, combinations you just never see. I was disappointed when I could not complete a full strand.QUOTE]

Assuming that one is mine, is it possible to have an extender put on the back to bump it up to at least 14 if not 15 inches? I did email this to P. Paradise too. I love purples!

Jeremy, on this side of the line is also a total stress:)
Fingers press wrong buttons, credit card appears to be my husband's one, in the meantime what I want to buy disappears in the seconds...

Anyway, it is done.
I got two: the 8,5-9,6 mm oval (FEN094-15) and 7-8 round (FEN290-14).

Can not wait to get them!
Now going to leak the wounds after stress...:)

Olga

Last edited:
I thought that there were going to be necklace and earring sets like the gold necklace that Jeremy had pictured here

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18301&postcount=34

I believe that I got three strands. I've received the confirmation emails. I think I got:

FEN290-301 which are the 7.0-8.0mm round multis for $225

FEN290-14 the 7.0-8.0mm round multis for $120

FEN094-32 8.5-9.5mm oval multis, which I requested to be left as a temporary strand.

What I want to know is, who got the pretty purple strand FEN140L-02? I'm so jealous!

Hi All,

I managed to get a FEN190-12 the perfect multi coloureds. It was very hectic and it is not after 6.30 in the morning here and I haven't been to bed and don't know if I will be able to sleep :)

Can anyone tell me how to start a new thread. I saw some golden 8 mm pearls which look very much like some of the really golden pearls in the exotics but I figure they must be akoya and would they be treated, dyed etc.

I think I might be able to attach a photo so here goes. Ohh the pearl enhancer is a South Sea pearl.

Bodecia

Attachments

• golden pearls.jpg
    golden pearls.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 40
I got the perfect 6 - 7 mm (two strands of those to string as either a double or one long strand that I could double) and one of the 8.5 - 9.5mm oval strands. Yay! Now I'm just trying to decide what to do with them!

OMG talk about stress. I was at work and everyone kept coming by to ask work questions exactly at 10 a.m. ironic since no one came between 9:30 a.m. and 9:59 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - what is this - a conspiracy?! Jerin did you pay my co-workers to distract me ;) ha ha.

Ok gotta go take my heart medication since the adrenaline is still coursing through my vanes.

Pandaexpress,
how did you go about to disclose my attempt to distract You (and all the other members) trying to ge some of the Exotics?:D

I too bought FEN290-14 and after missing out on the FEN490-274 I hope that I got the FEN390-702 strand. You did save the email so you can look at the strands, can?t You?

I also got one of the 225 dollar strands (or at least I hope I did):rolleyes:

Wow, did that set a speed record or what???

I got three of the 6-7 mm perfect multis to string together as a rope. I can't wait to see them!!!

The colors on the 12-inch strand are absolutely amazing. Congratulations, aerinha!

Perle

Back