Jeremy/Josh's tahitian/keshi bracelet

Raisondetre

OK, so I took 27 photos of a bracelet. And I only just found out about the bulk uploader on photobucket. Call me dumb. I won't post all of them here though.

Dec001-1.jpg

Dec003.jpg

Dec004.jpg

Dec005.jpg

Dec018.jpg

Dec019.jpg

Dec020.jpg

Dec021.jpg

These are at 10x without flash. Some are a bit blurred.

I am now on a first-name basis with all the pearls of your fabulous bracelet. It looks much better in your photos. You must be in heaven!;)

Hi Raisondetre,

very lovely colours on this bracelet of yours. Wear it with joy!

Lovely.. lovely... I was not initially interested in this style until I saw your photos. Now I have to note to myself to check with Kirsten for a strand with the same design using multi-colored Tahitian pearls.

Last edited:
So very nice, Raisondetre!

It's a simple design, but really shows off the pearls, and your photos show the beautiful variation in color, a nice size and very wearable too.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Beautiful pearls. The colors are almost electric. The keishi pearls are pure pearl joy. Your pics are always fun to view. Keep them coming!

Your bracelet is beautiful. The pearls on your bracelet are gorgeous and their colors work well together.

It is a stunning combination of pearls - very eye-catching! I am sure you are really excited to have them. Thanks for showing so many images of them - it lets us really see the details.
John

I love that design. And I just love it when I see the reflection of the photographer in the pearl. :) Keishis are so beautiful. Are the difficult to collect and match?

Wow. I am just getting around to looking back through old threads. Your pearls are stunning. The colors are phenomenal on this piece.

Josh has seriously incredible tahitians. Great find!

Back