My pearls

Thank you Pattye. Those screens are yet to be invented. It's a pity we don't live closer. Then you could play with them (after the pandemic of course).

I did make another akoya combination with those silvery blue akoyas and the ice blue ones that I had left. I also added some white south sea pearls. Maybe I should exchange those for tahitians.
_20210425_140847.JPG
_20210425_140818.JPG
I think that something darker would contrast nicely. I have also found yet another garden project for me and Not-husband...well there is this terrass made with natural big stones. Plated with two ugly christmas trees. And some weed. I made a drawings and told Not-husband that it would really be a great herb garden with an apple tree at the end. With slightly raised beds surrounded by broders (?) of smaller stones and flat stones to walk on. I already ordered the apple tree, for picking up outside the store in a week. I do not go into any store unless for food and not that often either. I have the herbs already. Oh , and Not-husband did agree...

Love the icy blue and silver akoya necklace, Charlotte. It really reminds me iridescent ice. I wouldn't add anything darker, unless the light tones don't suit you.

Thank you TriciaS, I did remake it however. But instead of tahitians I added some purple beadnucleated freshwater pearls instead. The purple really brings out the blue. I haven't any photos yet but it's really pretty. Not many purple pearls, I think that I added 9 pf them.

I think we need some photos when you are ready Charlotta
I haven't seen a blue+purple combination yet! I'm starting to drool already!

I will. It is a great combination really. I'm not really surprised since blue and purple look great together in flower beds and in quilt especially with an addition of a darker rose color. Not that I have any deeper rose colored pearls...but it would be pretty

Oh, I'd love to see the purple and blue combination! Note: I also love the others... and the pastel blues and ssp strand would look good on a darker colored background (just a thought).

Thank you linda.wald. It really is very pretty, the blue and purple combination. I hope that I will have some new photos in a few days.

Newbie here! Charlotta, I've been drooling over this thread for the past 2 days. You have such beautiful pearls! I've been obsessing over jewelry findings and pearl sellers you've mentioned and can tell this thread is going to be dangerous for me. I love seeing all your combinations. So creative!

Finally some photos of my blue akoyas and purple beadnucleated freshwater pearl strand. I have been busy redesigning our gardens. And digging, making new flower beds, exchanging the soil and planting. Yesterday we made an herb garden. The blue akoyas are all from Pearlescence. First a photo of my latest blue akoya remakes.
_20210508_182337.JPG
​​​​​
_20210508_182828.JPG
_20210508_182904.JPG
_20210508_182754.JPG
_20210508_183009.JPG
_20210508_183037.JPG
_20210508_182934.JPG
Then my rainbow and blue strand.
_20210508_182527.JPG
And my aqua strand.
_20210508_182553.JPG

The purple beadnucleated pearls are placed assymetrical in the strand, I didn't like it when I first arrange them symmetrical.

Wow! Charlotta I really like the large purples placed next to the Akoyas...they really go well together...this was a combination I needed to SEE...thank you :D

The aquas with Akoya are also special but my heart really goes out to the purple combo...it just packs an extra punch!

BTW: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all !!!

Thank you CortezPearls. I like those purple pearls with lighter pearls. I first had them as a strand, but it got to be too purple for me. Most of the others are in my morsecode tincup.
_20210328_215655.JPG
I combined the purple beadnucleated freshwater pearl with white freshwater keshis. I had so much fun with this tincup, that spells out my name. Some day I am going to wirewrap the whole alphabet.

I love Freshis (Freshwater keshi) :)
That tin-cup STRAND is simply GORGEOUS!

Oh my goodness, Charlotta these are all GORGEOUS, but I particularly love the purple and blue combo. :07: And the morse code idea is absolutely ingenious! I love that so much!

Back