My pearls

Charlotta, you have wonderful pearls as well as a knack of photographing your pearls. You managed to capture all the overtones. And how gorgeous your blues look, my jaw dropped!

All beautiful, but you really scored with the blues from pearlescence!

I was drooling with all the beautiful jewelry!
Dearest forum members...my Pinterest account if flooding with your exquisite pearls!

Thank you lisa c, CortezPearls and eolian pearls.
You are right lisa c, my first blue tahitian strand and studs are special to me. I was lucky that Wendy found them. I would never change those.
Eolian pearls, I know. Those big tahitians are so much prettier ombre and they were pretty good even before. I am really pleased with it and admiring it as we speak.

Last edited:
Totally forgot to post the photos of the two strands that I used for my ombre tahitian and south sea rope. You could find them on this tread of course, but there are so many pages... Anyway my former big multicolored tahitian strand from Pearlescence.
IMG_20210221_090304_331.jpg
My former multicolored south sea strand with pearls from Pearlescence, Kongspearl and a few from OceansRhyme as well. I might have to make another mixed south sea strand some day. I still have my to ombre south sea strand and rope and many others so I will be just fine. And I still have my multicolored rikitea strand from Cees.
_20210221_085126.jpg
Basically I cut the strands apart, rearranged them a lot, not for days, more like an hour. It was overcast outside so I could see the overtones. I removed 4 very dropshaped white south sea pearls. First I tried to arrange them the classic way, with the same colors on each side, gold to white to grey to dark. But then I had so many shades of both goldens and tahitians that I could make more of a rainbow ombre, with white of course. I wanted to add white as well. I am still smitten with my new rope. Hopefully soon I can go to the summercabin a get better photos. It's in the Woods and the road isn't cleared of snow.

Some more photos of my new ombre tahitian and south sea rope. It's so colorful. Most of the pearls are from Pearlescence, some from OceansRhyme (some white south sea) and some from Kongspearl (golden south sea)
_20210224_133503.jpg
_20210224_133533.jpg
These aqua silver pistachio colors are so pretty.
_20210224_133433.jpg
I'm thinking that I can always add or exchange pearls later if I find any. Maybe a deeper golden south sea pearl or some more green or blue ones. Or switch out some of the white south sea pearls. I like it fine just as it is but it can be fun looking for colorful pearls....yeah like I didn't do that already...
With some of my leftover pearls I made a somewhat green circled tahitian bracelet. Well some pearls are greener than others. I thought it might be fun to combine it with my other green bracelet, the one from cmw pearls. That one is lighter so if I connect those two in eolian pearls style it's almost an ombre green necklace. With some imagination at least. First the bracelet, the colors aren't really showing up like I had hoped and then there is that finickily (might be a new word that I have come up with there, not sure) peacock effect on many of the pearls, changing the colors when the pearls are moved.
_20210224_133807.jpg
_20210224_133623.jpg
_20210224_133855.jpg
Attatched to the green bracelet.
_20210224_134538.jpg
_20210224_134632.jpg
_20210224_134320.jpg
The golden south sea pearls from Druzydesign are still being held at the swedish customs even though I payed the taxes on them a week ago. Could they be any slower...

I have to say it: I used to be a "traditional pearl necklace guy"...either the one colored or the multicolored...or even a transitional color (start with a color and finish with the same color but of a different depth of the color), but you have all made me a "new believer", a new "pearl man"...I simply LOVE these color combinations, size combination, pearl combinations...you have an INCREDIBLE pearly-touch!

My circled golden south sea pearls from Druzydesign finally arrived. I bought 8 inches of those pearls, I accually checked each of those 4 listing for lenght and calculated it to make sure that I had enough for a bracelet. I usually go for 8 inches of pearls, sometimes 7,5 inches. Depending on how big the pearls are. I knotted it right away, well I had to clean up a potted plant that smallest cat had broken whilst at work. Some window sill photos.
_20210227_081640.jpg
_20210227_081611.jpg
_20210227_081034.jpg
Then came cat, not the pot breaking cat, promptly sat on it...
_20210227_081541.jpg
She wanted dreamies...she eats more dreamies than she should...bad owner... I have now combined it with my pale golden circled south sea bracelet, an extender and my champagne enhancer from Pearlsociety a la eolian pearls. Those deep golden south sea pearls are magical. The luster is as great as the golden south sea pearls in my rainbow strand from Pearlescence and the color is gorgeous. One has such a deep color. I have one pearl that deep in my ombre south sea rope, the one from Pearlescence.
_20210227_081135.jpg
_20210227_081213.jpg
_20210227_082221.jpg
Then a quick photo of my big circled tahitian pearl from Druzydesign that I combined with those tiny akoya keshis from Pearlescence. The one I completely forgot about... Love that pearl, purple on op, green on the middle ring and sort of teal at the bottom.
_20210227_081709.jpg
_20210227_081738.jpg
I will try this combination today with my big deep golden south sea studs from Pearlescence that I forgot to photograph, well I wear them all the time so you might remember them anyway.
_20210227_085010.jpg
Do I have lots of south sea earrings, yes. Do I wear anything else than my big deep golden south sea studs....no. Well sometimes, but I love those studs, even though I bent one of the post slightly and it's now crocked. Due to carelessness on my part. I also made a leftover rope the other day using leftover golden akoyas, leftover golden south sea ripples, the ones from Pearlescence, and some pale silver tahitians that I have had forever. I don't know what those tahitians initially was, most of them has a copper band across them. They aren't as good as my silver tahitians from Cees, but not bad either. This is a paleish rope.
_20210227_081924.jpg
_20210227_081844.jpg
_20210227_082036.jpg
And now I have to clean up yet another pot after smallest cat...

Wow the goldens are the best kind of goldens there is!!!! Beautiful bracelet, well worth the wait!

And I love your keshi and big T necklace as well! We have a little family of colorful big drops from Druzy here on PG :)

Thank you Lilpearl and eolian pearls. I have finally been able to get some photos whilst at the summercabin, but my phone demanded to be charged so it has to wait. That deep golden south sea bracelet is even prettier. That big circled tahitian with all the colors from Druzydesign was a pendant at first, but since I prefer silver or at least white gold with most tahitians so I didn't use it as much. I prefer it like this.

Some more, better, photos of my new deep golden south sea bracelet from Druzydesign.
_20210227_152641.jpg
_20210227_152746.jpg
_20210227_152813.jpg
And with my favorite deep golden south sea studs from Pearlescence
_20210227_141951.jpg
Attatched to my pale golden south sea bracelet.
_20210227_163620.jpg
_20210227_163655.jpg
_20210227_164006.jpg
The really deep golden pearl with the one from my ombre tahitian rope from Pearlescence. They are really similar, shape wise, both ovals with a smallish circle.
_20210227_164052.JPG
I have to confess that the pearls are so pretty so I ordered some more. About 16 inches. I show them in a month or so.

Last edited:
Thank you SydK. I knom, they have such a deep golden color and the luster is amazing. I just had to order more for a strand as well. I might add that really deep golden pearl from my ombre rope as well. That rope needs restringing anyway. I will post some comparison photos with other strands soon.

Some comparison with my new Druzydesign bracelet and some of my deep golden south sea strands. I must say that I have been on circled pearl bender for over a year now. Well I love other pearls as well and have bought some, it's just that the circled pearls are so very interesting to watch, each one quite unique, and the colors often amazing. I have bought lots of both circled south sea pearls and tahitians last year and the first two months of this year starting with those amazing 4 strands that Wendy found for me in Hongkong last year. First my bracelet and my ombre south sea strand from Pearlescence. The studs are from Pearlescence as well.
_20210227_152845.jpg
My deep golden south sea strand from Cees
_20210227_152957.jpg
And with my wavestrand that I made with vintage akoyas and about 8mm deep golden south sea pearls from Cees.
_20210227_152925.jpg

Back