My pearls

Thank you lisa c and eolian pearls. The green akoyas are about 7,5-8mm so much bigger than all those silvery blue akoyas that I have used in lots of projects.
Eolian pearls, what did you buy? I am very pleased with all those bracelets that I bought. The colors are amazing.

I bought the “Cable” bracelet...I “accidently” stumbled onto their site yesterday which was not even a “new release day” and saw this...Will rearrange the colors a bit but I just couldnt resist...So in about 5 seconds I came with a perfect pearl budget boost solution and clicked “buy now”... CD669BC1-44CB-42A0-B93D-4FABF896C759.jpg

It's beautiful eolian pearls. It's accually a bit like my rainbow bracelet. Very pretty.

We will be rainbow sisters eolian pearls. I hope yours arrive fast. I payed for faster shipping, it didn't cost much more, and then they ship with UPS. The are so fast. My last bracelets were shipped on a friday and arrived on monday. Fedex usually takes 1 1/2 week minimum. I love UPS. I wish my deliveries would be shipped with them every time. Otherwise I have to wait for 1-3 months. The 3 months is when the shipping lable is badly written and someone in sweden has to decifer where the package should go to. The handwritten clarification on the lable is a give away...anyway my green akoya and big greenish grey tahitian drops strand, in a bit more light. The green akoyas are from Pearlescence and the big tahitian drops are from cmw pearls.
_20210210_101717.jpg
_20210210_101651.jpg
With the earrings.
_20210210_101557.jpg
I made another pair of earrings with the green akoyas and some carved moldavite.
_20210210_101449.jpg
Another one of those beautiful earrings Wendy made, this time without the cathair. Wendy put a 5mm white freshwater pearl instead of the blob on the shepherds hooks and added beautiful silver green Robert Wan tahitians. They are gorgeous and those freshwater pearls are stunning, not a bit like my old eggshaped freshwaters that I have in my leftover pile.
_20210210_101412.jpg

I was going to wirewrap those big drops and the gemstones today, but I didn't feel like wirewrapping today. But I got inspired by eolian pearls rainbow bracelet, and my own and cut apart my circled tahitian bracelet yet again. I wanted to try making my own rainbow version, but circled. Well I made two, one with bigger pearls and one smaller. The colors aren't really like I see them but here they are regardless. Bigger rainbow.
_20210210_152345.jpg
_20210210_152511.jpg
_20210210_152345.jpg
Smaller rainbow
_20210210_150526.jpg
_20210210_152304.jpg
_20210210_152216.jpg
Both
_20210210_152638.jpg
Then I made a silver peacock bracelet.
_20210210_152024.jpg
_20210210_152953.jpg
And a 3,5 inches long extender. They are always handy.
_20210210_151916.jpg
It's silver peacock as well.
_20210210_151157.jpg
This one is very tired
_20210210_135238.jpg

I love it that you're so creative, Charlotta and of course your pearls are magnificent. That kitten is so cute!

Thank you Pareltje, the cats are darlings. The other one looked evil on the photo I took of her, she isn't but have yellow eyes.
I forgot to tell you all that I recieved Wendy book: Pearls a practical guide, in the mail two days ago and I love it. So much information, I learnt quite a bit. I have already read it twice, but then I read really fast. I had preordered it on amazon but cancelled when they wanted to ship it in march. Ordered it from a swedish webshop instead.

Last edited:
Raibow sisters sounds really great Charlotta!!! Well, the only problem is I will again have to wait for my pearls as they dont ship to Slovakia where I will be until the spring and I dont want to try the shipping to my island in Italy when I’m not there (same as you normally 1-3 months waiting time...) So my rainbow will arrive with the rest of my pearlie goodies with my friend from the US...At this point I am just resigned to patience and once in a while make a purchase at Druzy or Wen whose pearls are the only ones that come really fast and the customs ignore them...

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that those big green pearls come alive with the green akoyas! Very pretty combination! And I love Wendy’s earrings and of course your new rainbows! So many bracelet necklaces you can try now!

Thank you eolian pearls, yes those big tahitian drops really agrees with the green akoyas. They looked boring on their own. It's true, I have so many combinations to try out now. When my deep golden south sea pearls arrive from Druzydesign I have them to add to the rest. I bought enough to make a bracelet.
Hopefully your friend will be able to travel soon, even though it looks like it may be some time for us all before everything returns to normal.

Today I spent hours wirewrapping. My eyes will hate me tomorrow. First I wirewrapped some of those big tahitian drops from cmw pearls with fasetted peridots and tourmalines from Druzydesign and some carved moldavites. I really love how this one turned out.
_20210213_142015.jpg
The lighting wasn't all that good.
_20210213_152146.jpg
It's almost rope lenght (cannot measure, have a cat on my arm). Then I made some dangly earrings with green akoyas from Pearlescence, the peridots and tourmalines from Druzydesign, even the stick tourmalines. They are a bit tassel like and I can use them with my Pearlescence huggies.
_20210213_152007.jpg
_20210213_152226.jpg
_20210213_152245.jpg
Then I used some of those big tahitian drops together with some neon blue apatites. This one is shorter.
_20210213_175237.jpg
These tahitian drops are cameleons really. With green they look green and with blue they look blue. Cat still on my arm, needs to check on the dinner in the oven...hopefully I can get some decent photos soon.

Last edited:
I love your Tahitian Chameleons :)
The moment I laid eyes on those I could see that shifting blue-green capacity. I had seen it before on Cortez of course!
It is such a delight to just look at all the lovely colors, shapes, designs and combinations. My hat off to you all :D

Love the new tin cups and earrings! You're a whirlwind of creativity, Charlotta! Great color combos, awesome new bracelets and tin cups! Nice finds at CMWpearls, too.

EP, looking forward to your finished bracelet!

Lucky you, to have Wendy's book already! Here in US only audible is available, but I want the paper edition, of course.

Thank you Pattye. I prefer real books as well. I can see the practical aspects of audio and digital books. I read everywhere and I always rereads books. I would probably ruin the technique. And it's something special about a paperbook. No more wirewrapping for a while, I did strain my right eye again. I never do that when I string pearls.

Happy Valentine's Day! :cool:

Beautiful new creations Charlotta! like how you enhanced the color of the pearls with the gemstones combinations, they really are shifters these Tahitians! Hope your eyes are well rested now.

Love all your new creations, Charlotta! Those blue/green pearls look wonderful with the gemstones. But your poor hands and eyes after all that wire wrapping!
Eolian, I am so glad you bought that bracelet - I saw it on release day too, and it seriously, seriously tested my current pearl-buying ban

Thank you eolian pearls and SydK. I am really pleased with those two wirewrapped necklaces, my eyes less so. Still a bit wore but getting better. Next time I will listen to Not-husband and stop ater two hours (maybe). It's not the first time
...probably the tiny 0,4mm wire on the gemstones. Funny thing is that I can knot for hours and don't strain my eyes. Hopefully my circled golden south sea pearls from Druzydesign arrives soon. They are for a bracelet.

Back