My pearls

Thank you eolian pearls. I only bought one ice blue akoya strand. There is another one left... I agree about the breakfast break time, probably later in Hongkong, but in the middle of the night for us.

Since there are so much snow I thought that I would photograph my bracelet strand on a bransch for you. Well there were some wind so they are blurry. A giant forsythia.
_20210203_100306.jpg
And a blurry closeup.
_20210203_100451.jpg
A lot of snow
_20210203_100635.jpg
Yesterday I picked up this vintage peridot cluster gold ring that I bought some weeks ago. It's beautiful and so green. With my bracelet strand on the window sill. I miss my outdoors room.
_20210203_102003.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bracelet necklace!!!! Under any conditions! And the peridot ring is beautiful too!

Thank you eolian pearls. So I got a little overboard today and knotted 4 golden south sea bracelets and one extender. I am wearing this combination tomorrow, a circled pale golden bracelet with a golden south sea ripple bracelet (Pearlescence) and an extender made out of circled south sea pearls from my leftover pile. I have also added a champagne south sea enhancer from Pearlsociety. I am going to wear this combination with my deep golden south studs from Pearlescence.
_20210203_174948.jpg
The window sill photos washes the colors out a bit.
_20210203_175215.jpg
Toki2
Earrings from my archive.
_20200607_211830.jpg
The I made another golden south sea ripple bracelet (Pearlescence)
_20210203_174812.jpg
And a mixed everything south sea bracelet. Some from Pearlescence, some from my leftover pile.
_20210203_175053.jpg

Beautiful south seas Charlotta! I am happy the bracelet hack is working out so well for you :)

Thank you Pareltje and eolian pearls, and now you can accually see those photos...when my deeper golden south sea pearls arrive from Druzydesign I think that I will get a better contrast.

My tourmalines and peridots arrived from Druzydesign. Those greenish grey pearls didn't work out, to big. It didn't look good. Now I am playing with my green akoyas from Pearlescence instead. Here is the first try.
_20210206_162756.jpg
Crappy window sill photos of course.
_20210206_162822.jpg
They look lovely but I want to include the tourmalines as well and maybe remove most of the tahitians. Well see. Today I played with my bracelets again and combined the rainbow bracelet with the blue bracelet (both from cmw pearls) , added the extender and my big circled tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety. I used my blue tahitian studs from Pearlescence with them.
_20210206_171234.jpg
I forgot to photograph the earrings so that photo is accually good...
_20210204_205343.JPG
It's still cold and snow. Friday the temperature was down to - 2,2F when I drowe to work. Ick

I love your peridots & pearls creation Charlotta! It makes me think of spring, such a sweet necklace! And of course I am still in love with your rainbow bracelet...

I love this thread so much that I become speechless... Good job, Charlotta, please keep it going...

Thank you eolian pearls, StarryPearl and Pattye. The peridots are really pretty and have the color of spring green. I long for spring and daffodils, it's to cold and snowy now.

I keep trying to incorporate those gemstones with the pearls. It sure is easier to just use pearls in my opinion. I removed the circled tahitians and added tourmalines. The strand is very pretty but a bit, I don't know really, smallish? It needs some bigger pearls or gemstones I think.
_20210209_100730.jpg
_20210209_100803.jpg
This one is slightly darker
_20210209_105219.jpg
I think that I may try to add some of these greenish grey tahitians. Those greenish grey tahitian drops are very pretty, clean and big, but a bit boring on their own.
_20201227_172438.jpg
And maybe carved moldavite
_20210124_150440.JPG
Well at least I can string these on serafi, I don't have to use beading wire. I really dislike the feeling of pearls on beading wire when I wear it. Except for the tassels that is. I made a bracelet with all but two of those circled tahitians. It's gorgeous and sort of rainbowy. I didn't see it clearly when I made it since I used a lamp at night. I think that I have to keep it like this.
_20210209_100607.jpg
_20210209_101141.jpg
I will keep you updated haha. I forgot. Saved some pearls and gems for earrings.

Last edited:
Thank you Pareltje. Well I tried to incorporate those big tahitian pearls. First I wirewrapped some earrings, green akoyas and green tahitian drops on the huggies I got from Pearlescence.
FB IMG 1554916950946
I liked them so much that I didn't even include the gemstones. So I made an irregular mix of the green akoyas and the green tahitian drops and didn't even include the gemstones in this one either. It's a 23,5 inches long strand now. I have saved 12 of those big drops for maybe a tincup with the gemstones. To dark today, I have to try tomorrow. A slightly dark photo of the strand an earrings. The sun was almost down. I get another one in the morning.
FB IMG 1553275279844

Beautiful, everything! What size are the green akoya?
Love the colorful circled Tahitians, delightful.

Very very pretty Charlotta! You’ll be happy to know that you have inspired me to make cmw pearls purchase ;-) And now I need to unfollow all the pearl IGs..I am too weak...

Back