Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotta, your GSS collection is growing by leaps & bounds!

Comment

• I've been scrolling and drooling. Gorgeous eye candy. What a great collection.

Comment

• Just gorgeous. I’m not usually a huge fan of golden pearls, but these really are happy pearls. The strand from Cees is remarkable, but the ringed and rippled pearls are lovely too.

Comment

• Thank you 86Corvettegirl, BWeaves and SydK. I am going to try to make a mixed bracelet later today, then I can use it as an extender as well. Here is a photo of my new strand and the deep golden south sea studs that I bought from Pearlescence in december I think.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	_20200404_174702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	392742

Comment

• OOO, what a gorgeous ringed ombre'.

Comment

• Thank you BWeaves, I made an ombre bracelet and a mixed extender with the rest of the pearls. The bracelet can also be used to extend the necklace.

Name:	_20200404_210850.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	392745

Name:	_20200404_210825.jpg
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	392748

Name:	_20200404_211009.jpg
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	392746

Name:	_20200404_211143.jpg
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	392747
              The light was terrible, had to use a lamp.

Comment

• Great size and colours ! You must have trouble deciding what to wear each day !!
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you Katbran, mostly I just know what I want to wear for the next day. It's like magic.

Comment

• We love your kind of magic, Charlotta!
                    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you Pattye, that magic is great. Takes no time to get ready in the morning. I'm almost as fast as those vampires in twilight, not-husband doesn't even have time to wake up before I'm of to work. Suddenly the cats are fed, the litter box clean, makeup applied, clothes on and my car is no longer in the drive way.

Comment

• Those earrings!!! My eyes gravitate toward them every time you post them!

Comment

• Thank you amti, I love those earrings and use them a lot and not only with golden south sea strands.

Comment

• I'm swooning over those ombre goldens. You are so lucky to be able to wear that color!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
                              Thank you BWeaves, I made an ombre bracelet and a mixed extender with the rest of the pearls. The bracelet can also be used to extend the necklace.
                              [ATTACH]73489[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]73492[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]73490[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]73491[/ATTACH]
                              The light was terrible, had to use a lamp.
                              Wowww!
                              It is always a pleasure and a sunny day for me when reading and enjoying your pictures !
                              You have such a great taste and sense of colour, that i see especially in your "redos pearls", like an artist canvas!
                              I still have a question where did you find the claps that you can mixed or extended with other bracelets / necklaces ?
                              Seems to be so versatile and easy to use.
                              Congrats and please, share all your projects to sunshine our days in this crisis period !
                              Keep safe and good luck on knotting / reknotting

Comment

• Thank you Incik Boncuk and Libella. I love my new strand. I do love to work with colors, I have always loved that. I "paint" with colors in quilts, pearls, flowerbeds, crochet etc. Mostly pearls and flowerbed nowadays. I buy that clasp from Beadsfeeder on etsy. They ship from China so I don't know how long shipping might take right now. It is a very versatile clasp.

Comment

Working...
                                X