My pearls

I also got another enhancer from Bob at Pearlsociety... I actually bought a loose champagne south sea pearl and an enhancer and glued the two together. I used a new strand of tiny lustrous akoya keshis I just bought from Wendy at Pearlescence. The strand is just a tempstrand. Probably have to use soft flex beading wire on it, they are very small. Beautiful with a pendant on it.
_20190115_201502.jpg
_20190115_201616.jpg
This is an eggcup, needed something to hold the pearl in position.
_20190115_201537.jpg
With my tahitian keshis, also tiny.
_20190115_201954.jpg

And some more photos while I am playing with my lightbox. My darling Rikiteas from Cees. _20190115_202123.jpg
My white south sea rope from Wendy at Pearlescence.
_20190115_201749.jpg
My ripples from Kongspearl.
_20190115_201924.jpg
My white freshwater keshis from Wen Pearls.
_20190115_201903.jpg
My greenish south sea strand, one of them, from Kongspearl.
_20190115_202050.jpg

Beautiful! Your goldens and the matching studs are fabulous. Could you please take a picture of your new lightbox? I am curious to see one.

The champagne pearl and the enhancer bale that you glued on; was the pearl half drilled already for you?

2thdktr, the champagne south sea pearl was listed as halfdrilled in the auction. Pearlsociety has some findings to, but for this enhancer I sent Bob a message and he found me on and added it to my invoice after the auction ended. Sometimes he has halfdrilled pearl, sometimes fully drilled and at times undrilled. So if you want loose pearls then read the description well before. I haven't got a pearldrill and don't know anyone near by me that has so I only buy drilled pearls or pearls that whatever company I'm buying from drilles for me. Bob halfdrilled some tahitian drops for med once, but I don't know if he does that anymore. Before buying undrilled pearls I always ask about that specific pearl. I take a picture of my foldaway lightbox tonight. It was supercheap, about 10 $ on wish. With ledlight I think. You put it in a phonecharger-thingy. Might not last for long, but I just wanted to try one before having n-h build me one.

I finished the teeny tiny akoya keshi strand from Wendy at Pearlescence. The pearls are so small that it's a good thing that I don't work with these pearls all day, I would have gone blind. The drillholes are supersmall, only soft flex beading wire in very fine was able to pass through them. I made an extender to it as well, so I can make it 3 different lenghts. The wirewrapped tahitian pearl is for decoration and counterweight only. Love this strand, it's so lustrous.
_20190116_190348.jpg
Today I combined the champagne drop with my champagne studs, but I think that I will combine it with the akoya keshis and my deep gold south sea studs from Oceanscove tomorrow.
_20190116_190323.jpg
And for you 2thdktr, the foldable lightbox. There are attachment backgrounds as well but I have only used the white one.
_20190116_190413.jpg

Just curious where you got your lightbox? I like how portable it is!

AndrewM, I got it from wish. I haven't got a link since I didn't buy it myself. I didn't even find it myself. I just asked my not-husband to build me one,nand then he found one online to try out first.

I really love your teeny weeny keshi strand- perfect for pendants and layering as well.

Thanks for the picture of the lightbox. Will try to find it online.

Thank you 2thdktr.
Since I had 2 almost identical greenish south sea strands, the same lenght, I made a slightly longer strand with the pearls. It's now about 20 inches long. A better lenght for me. I also have 31 pearls left for other projects or if I want to make a rope with it. I used Pattyes Beaders secret in fog, it's a much better match for the pearls than taupe. Thank you Pattye for giving me some alternativs.
_20190118_141837.jpg
The little pile of green.
_20190118_141800.jpg

Changed the ripples again. My treadorder of Beaders secret finally arrived after being stuck in customs for 2 weeks. I used Beaders secret in rose #20. The small lavender rose pearls had to small drillholes for the tread so had to leave them out. I liked the ripples with the smaller pearls but I didn't like the heavy pearls with the beading wire. It sort of rattled. Rose was a great option though.
_20190118_155434.jpg
I made an extender for it as well.
_20190118_155503.jpg

Beautiful pictures, Charlotta! You have such a gorgeous collection with so much variety! I love the keshi necklace.

Thank you 86Corvettegirl. I love keshis to.
Since I also ordered Beaders secret in sky, i restrung my baroque akoyas, from Wendy at Pearlescence, with it. They shift color in blue, green and pink. I think that they are about 7mm.
_20190118_174833.jpg
_20190118_174813.jpg

Thank you AndrewM, yes they are interesting. It's like they shift color. They are rather small so the colorshifting isn't as obvious when worn.

Charlotta- I love that you are fearless- you just string and restring and glue and it all turns out marvelous!
I love all of your creations and your creativity.

Thank you 2thdktr, it is not so much that I am fearless, just that I can remake most things if I don't like it. If I want my greenish strand as they were I can remake them in about an hour or so. Maybe not with exactly the same pearl in the same place (could probably do this if I looked at my photos closely), but almost.

Back