Hisano's special gold South Sea keshi pearls from the Philippines

jshepherd

Some of you will probably recognize this strand of pearls. It's the special strand of gold keshi Jacques brought to the Ruckus last month. Several people wanted to purchase it from him, but it was already spoken for :cool:

Our anniversary is always a couple days after ruckus, so this was Hisano's anniversary present!

Dark Gold Jewelmer Keshi.jpg

But of course, Hisano likes to personalize her jewelry so she tore it apart and made it her own!

Gold keshi tin cup.jpg

gold keshi tin cup2.jpg

She knows what she likes, and how cool is that?

and (James Taylor) how sweet it is, to be loved by you,
yeah, yeah,
how sweet it is to be loved by you!

I hope you got a neat gift, too -
(Billy Joel) bottle of red, bottle of white,
Bottle of Scotch, for you, tonight?

Congratulations, and many good years to come 🥂

Last edited:
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! Lucky girl, Hisano!!! The necklace gorgeous & those pearls....just amazing!!

Gorgeous pearls. Thank you so much for the photos, as I couldn't take one when I saw it in person. I fell hard for that beauty, and it is good to know that it has a very special home.

And, happy anniversary, Hisano and Jeremy!

Love the re-do, Hisano! Now each lovely golden nugget can be appreciated on its own!

Amazing goldens! Happy anniversary Jeremy & Hisano.

Happy Anniversary, Hisano and Jeremy! I remember those gorgeous nuggets of gold and love how they are displayed in the new design. I would love to see a neck shot.

Happy Anniversary!!!! Those pearls are beautiful, and I think the tin-cup shows them off better. Plus, it makes the necklace longer, so Hisano can look at them, too!

Is it my imagination, or are the links different sizes? I like it!

Beautiful just like your Hisano! Happy anniversary to you both!

Happy anniversary to you both! I really love what Hisano did with the tin cup. I agree that it allows all the pearls to be appreciated individually!

I wouldn't have thought they could be more beautiful. And yet, they now are!

Wear in the best of health, dear Hisano!!!

Back