My Pearls... sharing

Hi Masik! We MISS you :). So delighted you got that gorgeous long Tahitian tin cup ... and your DIL is a perfect pearl model ... WOW! I am an ardent admirer of the Seven Seas Necklace too :)

What beautiful additions to your lovely collection, Masik! Thank you for sharing. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hello, my Pearl Tribe!
Some more of my latest creations...

Baby blue Tahitians/14K WG/diam. clasp

original_967a1e75-2d04-426c-84a8-de4051cb67f0_PXL_20210223_201234751.jpg

Tahitians/Sardinian corals

PXL_20210213_214445136.jpg

Another creation with corals. Baby Akoya/Sardinian corals 3mm

PXL_20210213_213943766 (2).jpg

Beautiful Masik! Love them both! :D
Is the Akoya necklace actually 2 necklaces or one long one that you draped over?

Beautiful Masik! Love them both! :D
Is the Akoya necklace actually 2 necklaces or one long one that you draped over?

Thanks, man :)
It is a two strands necklace. A bit old fashioned for my taste though. I want to turn it into something more interesting with addition of GSS. Still waiting for round GSS with medium gold tone/high luster to marry them together though...

PXL_20201129_231036597.jpg

Stunning, Masik! Those blue Tahitians, SIGH. You know, I have a double strand of light gold akoyas, smaller size than yours, set similar box clasp ... and I find them just a bit frumpy too and want to reset it; it's the only double strand I have that's SET as a double strand. I thought it was just me being weird because the pearls are lovely, as are yours. Look forward to seeing how you reset yours someday! Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.

Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.

GASP! CathyKeshi...made me think about the Seven Seas! And in a most "nacreous way"!
Anyone have a necklace made from ALL kinds of pearls? I mean...Cortez, Aussie, Philippine, Japanese, Polynesian, FWP... would that be a "thing"? Would anyone become interested in such a project? Please, tell me what you all would think of this (not that I am starting such a project).

GASP! CathyKeshi...made me think about the Seven Seas! And in a most "nacreous way"!
Anyone have a necklace made from ALL kinds of pearls? I mean...Cortez, Aussie, Philippine, Japanese, Polynesian, FWP... would that be a "thing"? Would anyone become interested in such a project? Please, tell me what you all would think of this (not that I am starting such a project).

Please do start such a project, Douglas! That would be wonderful. I'm queuing to get one for me!

Stunning, Masik! Those blue Tahitians, SIGH. You know, I have a double strand of light gold akoyas, smaller size than yours, set similar box clasp ... and I find them just a bit frumpy too and want to reset it; it's the only double strand I have that's SET as a double strand. I thought it was just me being weird because the pearls are lovely, as are yours. Look forward to seeing how you reset yours someday! Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.

I think double-triple stands will come back in some more modern and interesting shape or form. We had an order recently where we created a triple strand with blue baroque Akoya, wire wrapped in WG. Luckily, I had a triple strand WG box strand in my stash to finish it. It is not easy to locate one nowadays. It came out beautifully.

Here it is. From Kojima!

PXL_20210216_222515506.jpg

PXL_20210216_222524253.jpg

My necklace has all of them. Maybe I should've added Fiji pearl and SS from Indonesia (I added WSS from Australia and GSS from Philippines), but that would've make it 8 or more :) and I like number 7 :)

Back