Hello, Pearl People!
Some more of my recent creations....

Baby Akoya (3.0-3.5mm), light colored Tahitians, shiny CFW and 14K/18K gold
IMG_20200617_123455.jpg

IMG_20200617_123419.jpg

IMG_20200617_123357.jpg

IMG_20200617_123441.jpg

Another mix strand
Tiny onyx beads (2 mm), Tahitian drops/semi-baroques and 14K white gold.

IMG_20200617_123725.jpg

IMG_20200617_123743.jpg

IMG_20200617_123803.jpg

My latest that I call "The Seven Seas", though technically it is 5 seas, a lake and an undisclosed freshwater body :D
All on 3.0-3.5 mm baby Akoya chain.
Left to right:
SOC, WSS, Kasumi, GSS, Tahitian, blue Akoya, CFW with a nucleus.

IMG_20200618_133710.jpg

Ooh, HI Masik! Your newer creations are lovely, as is your model. My favorite though is the 7 Seas ... that one makes me feel giddy and dizzy :) Beautiful!

Ooh, HI Masik! Your newer creations are lovely, as is your model. My favorite though is the 7 Seas ... that one makes me feel giddy and dizzy :) Beautiful!

Thank you, Cathy!
The idea came at 3 am one (regular) sleepless night and was assembled pretty quickly. Sarah provided the last tough - an amazingly colored CFW and voila!

Lol, Masik! Super to see all your new lovely mixed creations and your beautiful model, too! So right for this season, but perfect the year-round.

OOOOO, love it.

Thank you, Ladies!
I will try to post more often I definitely have something to share. Pattie can attest I keep a pretty substantial pile of Beader's Secret threads and use them :) :rolleyes:

Love these creations! My favorite is also the Seven Seas.

Wow I just came across this thread! Masik your collection is just fabulous, so many gorgeous pieces so drool worthy!!

I don't know how I have missed this thread but sooo glad I saw it today!!! What an incredible collection of pearls. Love them each and every one :)

Wow I just came across this thread! Masik your collection is just fabulous, so many gorgeous pieces so drool worthy!!

Oh thank you, Lilpearl :)
I've added quite a few more lately.
Here is the latest creation from Kojima (a similar one is coming to their website soon!).
Perfect Tahitian drops from Taha'a island.

AirBrush_20200720030820.jpg

FB_IMG_1595696363614.jpg

I don't know how I have missed this thread but sooo glad I saw it today!!! What an incredible collection of pearls. Love them each and every one :)

Thank you Dear C! :) Miss you very mush and wish you would come our way very very soon! :eek:

I agree with everyone, you have a lovely collection, Masik - your seven seas necklace is so unique and beautiful!!!!

So glad I got to catch up on this thread. Lovely pearls. The flies are a work of art.

Back