My Pearls... sharing

What a fabulous collection !!! So many it's hard to comment :D I thought those little Ombre SS were so cute and it's interesting to see them on you. Like Pattye I was curious as to what the colour would look like . Very nice. And I especially love the first Tahitian strand!!

Thank you Katbran! My pictures didn't really capture the true colors of those ombre babies. They are very very lustrous and golden in person.

Ooooh, gorgeous eye candy!!!!!!! Hard to say what I love most - you have a wonderful collection!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection, Masik. I think my favorites are the blue/green Tahitian earrings, and the three drop pendants, and... Yes it is a slippery slope :)

Can you show us a close up of the clasp on your ombre' strands, please? It's facinating, and I love what it looks like.

Wow! That is a collection to make any pearl lover's heart go all a flutter! You certainly have accomplished a lot in 8 months! Beautiful pearls, and impeccable taste!

Humble? I think not! Just magnificent. They are all outstanding, quite a collection of beauties

A beautiful collection, Masik. I love it all, right down to the pearl on your sister’s hairband.

thank you, 86CG! I just edited the post, so hopefully, the pictures are visible again. I can't figure out why they disappear, it happened a few times already.

Golden Akoyas are wonderful, especially with warmer skin tones. My taste is evolving and I appreciate colorful (non-white) Akoyas more and more.

I can see them now. Glorious Tahitians. Love the necklace with the earrings. The color & luster are fantastic!!

You have a beautiful collection Masik. I especially love the vintage akoya clasp with those golden pearls. They go great together. Maybe I should use some of my vintage clasps with something other than akoyas. Thank you for the inspiration and also for posting all those lovely pearls. Also it is so sweet of you to lend those pearls to your mother.

Fabulous collection, Masik! I love your style. And those ombre baby akoya are fabulous <3

Masik, Thank you for sharing your collection. Those ombre baby akoya's are incredible. We enjoyed meeting you, your sister,mother and your sweet friend. I bet your mom loves wearing your collection also.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection, Masik. I think my favorites are the blue/green Tahitian earrings, and the three drop pendants, and... Yes it is a slippery slope :)

Thank you, Marianne! I know, right?! The good thing though I am always diligent in editing my collections (whatever I am collecting at the moment).

Wow! That is a collection to make any pearl lover's heart go all a flutter! You certainly have accomplished a lot in 8 months! Beautiful pearls, and impeccable taste!

Humble? I think not! Just magnificent. They are all outstanding, quite a collection of beauties

A beautiful collection, Masik. I love it all, right down to the pearl on your sister’s hairband.

I can see them now. Glorious Tahitians. Love the necklace with the earrings. The color & luster are fantastic!!

You have a beautiful collection Masik. I especially love the vintage akoya clasp with those golden pearls. They go great together. Maybe I should use some of my vintage clasps with something other than akoyas. Thank you for the inspiration and also for posting all those lovely pearls. Also it is so sweet of you to lend those pearls to your mother.

Fabulous collection, Masik! I love your style. And those ombre baby akoya are fabulous <3

Masik, Thank you for sharing your collection. Those ombre baby akoya's are incredible. We enjoyed meeting you, your sister,mother and your sweet friend. I bet your mom loves wearing your collection also.

THANK YOU, Ladies, for your kind words!
I couldn't be happier to hear the compliments from such seasoned connoisseurs as you are!

Can you show us a close up of the clasp on your ombre' strands, please? It's facinating, and I love what it looks like.

Will do a little later, BW. The principle is pretty easy and rather genius: male-female-male 3 pearls system.

Oh goodness, Masik! You're acquired a very impressive collection in such a short amount of time! I love seeing the different designs and ways to wear the pieces. Some of my favorites were the ombre akoyas worn long, the blueT earrings, the gssp earrings, and the 9 pearl clasp.

Oh goodness, Masik! You're acquired a very impressive collection in such a short amount of time! I love seeing the different designs and ways to wear the pieces. Some of my favorites were the ombre akoyas worn long, the blueT earrings, the gssp earrings, and the 9 pearl clasp.

thank you, amti :) It is VERY addictive!

Adding a couple of more pieces from my collection, worn yesterday and today.

21" Tahitian baroque strand from Tara Pearls w/14k YG clasp and YG beads. Worn with Akoya 11.51mm pendant from Cees.

thumbnail.jpg

And the Jewelmer loose 15.2mm soft drop from Ruckus in 18K YG cage. I hate drilling beautiful pearls, so this cage is my new favorite thing to wear with loose pearls!

thumbnail (3).jpg

Back