No announcement yet.

My Pearls... sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masik, Thank you for sharing your collection. Those ombre baby akoya's are incredible. We enjoyed meeting you, your sister,mother and your sweet friend. I bet your mom loves wearing your collection also.

Comment

Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
      Ooooh, gorgeous eye candy!!!!!!! Hard to say what I love most - you have a wonderful collection!
      thank you, Sheri

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
        Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection, Masik. I think my favorites are the blue/green Tahitian earrings, and the three drop pendants, and... Yes it is a slippery slope
        Thank you, Marianne! I know, right?! The good thing though I am always diligent in editing my collections (whatever I am collecting at the moment).

Comment

Originally posted by pammbw View Post
          Wow! That is a collection to make any pearl lover's heart go all a flutter! You certainly have accomplished a lot in 8 months! Beautiful pearls, and impeccable taste!
          Originally posted by Bcm21mk View Post
          Humble? I think not! Just magnificent. They are all outstanding, quite a collection of beauties
          Originally posted by jeg View Post
          A beautiful collection, Masik. I love it all, right down to the pearl on your sister’s hairband.
          Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
          I can see them now. Glorious Tahitians. Love the necklace with the earrings. The color & luster are fantastic!!
          Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
          You have a beautiful collection Masik. I especially love the vintage akoya clasp with those golden pearls. They go great together. Maybe I should use some of my vintage clasps with something other than akoyas. Thank you for the inspiration and also for posting all those lovely pearls. Also it is so sweet of you to lend those pearls to your mother.
          Originally posted by battah View Post
          Fabulous collection, Masik! I love your style. And those ombre baby akoya are fabulous <3
          Originally posted by lilliefuzzysocks View Post
          Masik, Thank you for sharing your collection. Those ombre baby akoya's are incredible. We enjoyed meeting you, your sister,mother and your sweet friend. I bet your mom loves wearing your collection also.
          THANK YOU, Ladies, for your kind words!
          I couldn't be happier to hear the compliments from such seasoned connoisseurs as you are!

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            Can you show us a close up of the clasp on your ombre' strands, please? It's facinating, and I love what it looks like.
            Will do a little later, BW. The principle is pretty easy and rather genius: male-female-male 3 pearls system.

Comment

Oh goodness, Masik! You're acquired a very impressive collection in such a short amount of time! I love seeing the different designs and ways to wear the pieces. Some of my favorites were the ombre akoyas worn long, the blueT earrings, the gssp earrings, and the 9 pearl clasp.

Comment

Originally posted by amti View Post
                Oh goodness, Masik! You're acquired a very impressive collection in such a short amount of time! I love seeing the different designs and ways to wear the pieces. Some of my favorites were the ombre akoyas worn long, the blueT earrings, the gssp earrings, and the 9 pearl clasp.
                thank you, amti It is VERY addictive!

Comment

Adding a couple of more pieces from my collection, worn yesterday and today.

21" Tahitian baroque strand from Tara Pearls w/14k YG clasp and YG beads. Worn with Akoya 11.51mm pendant from Cees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	383372

And the Jewelmer loose 15.2mm soft drop from Ruckus in 18K YG cage. I hate drilling beautiful pearls, so this cage is my new favorite thing to wear with loose pearls!

Name:	thumbnail (3).jpg
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	383373

Comment

Ooooo, love the caged pearl!

Comment

Wowza!!! Beautiful.

Comment

Oooh I LOVE that caged pearl!

Comment

Your entire collection is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Gorgeous, Masik! I especially love the caged pearl pendant!!

Comment

Can you show us a close up of the clasp on your ombre' strands, please? It's facinating, and I love what it looks like.
                              Got the strands today and snapping pix of the harpoon system for you, BW!
                              First pic is from Cees of the closed HS

Name:	Harpoon system.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	383389

And mine
                              The "female" part, drilled through:

Name:	P1070698.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	383390

The whole thing, taken apart:

Name:	P1070700.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	383391

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                                Ooooo, love the caged pearl!
                                Wowza!!! Beautiful.
                                Originally posted by pammbw View Post
                                Oooh I LOVE that caged pearl!
                                Originally posted by suchi View Post
                                Your entire collection is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
                                Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                                Gorgeous, Masik! I especially love the caged pearl pendant!!
                                Thank you, Dear Pearl People I am flattered!

Comment

Working...
                                X