My Pearls... sharing

I think double-triple stands will come back in some more modern and interesting shape or form. We had an order recently where we created a triple strand with blue baroque Akoya, wire wrapped in WG. Luckily, I had a triple strand WG box strand in my stash to finish it. It is not easy to locate one nowadays. It came out beautifully.

Here it is. From Kojima!

View attachment 77876

View attachment 77877

Oh gosh! This looks otherworldly!

GASP! CathyKeshi...made me think about the Seven Seas! And in a most "nacreous way"!
Anyone have a necklace made from ALL kinds of pearls? I mean...Cortez, Aussie, Philippine, Japanese, Polynesian, FWP... would that be a "thing"? Would anyone become interested in such a project? Please, tell me what you all would think of this (not that I am starting such a project).
A challenge...interesting...

Weekend pearl. First outing to a non-grosery store in a year! :rolleyes:
Kingsman turquoise, green gold GSS pearl from from Ehret Design, 14k YG clasp and beads.

PXL_20210227_181813197.PORTRAIT.jpg

That triple necklace is so pretty Masik; Kojima hit that one perfectly! And that simple/not at all simple GSS and turquoise makes me think I need to RE-think some of my New Mexico turquoise collection ;)

Douglas ... a "Pearl Ocean Swim Around the World" Piece? Of course we're interested!

Back