2017 PP Tahitian Sale

annie

I was wondering if anyone else made purchases during PP's 2017 Tahitian Sale. Please post your purchases.

I've wanted a smaller millimeter strand and I missed out on the baby Tahitian's they had some time ago. I bought a multicolor, AAA drop shaped strand. It is about 27 inches long. I love the uniformity of the shapes and how light weight it is compared to my Tahitian rope. It has lovely luster. I do wish it was a little less subtle.

Here are a few pictures.

27 inch AAA drop Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Incredible luster Pearl Paradise Tahitian strand

Long Pearl Paradise Tahitian strand in hand

I also ordered a 35 inch baroque strand with peacock and cherry overtones. I'm looking forward to receiving it!

Annie - Those are stunning Tahitians. I'm sure you are delighted with them.

I was out in LA earlier this week to visit PP, and I picked up a pair of strands of baby white Tahitians in the 6-8mm range. I was shopping for only one strand and I couldn't decide between the smoother drops on the right, or the more interesting shapes and color shading in the strand on the left. So, I waited for newberry to arrive to help me choose. She said to get both. Sigh! I cannot disobey the Pearl Queen, so after Erin made sure that the current clasps could hook together to make a baby white Tahitian rope, I purchased them both!

Pearl Paradise baby white Tahitians in the 6-8mm range

Pearl Paradise baby white Tahitians in the 6-8mm range linked together

Oooo such lovely T's. Neck shots of y'all wearing them would be splendid!! The strands I was about to buy ended up with some lucky people. I will have to wait and save up some more :).

Maybe Newberry can change the title under her sn as Pearl Queen ;)

I bought some gorgeous near round multicolor T's at Ruckus this year, so I passed on the T-sale. I really need to see T's in person. I'm not good at judging them from photos.

Red, I love your white Tahitians. I'm especially attracted to the white drops. I love a rope necklace!

The Pearl Queen has spoken ! Definitely good advise. That’s turned into a great rope and the baroque pearls add interest . Love the colour..I’ll have to see them in person one day. I’m in S Cal next Sept and will have to build in a trip to the pearl vault.

If you want company I will call a gathering of the pearl troops and we can join you for a mini ruckus :)

I am very honored to even be thought of as a "pearl queen" but feel that there are many here that could go by that title and more deserving than I.

You can't abdicate that easily, Pearl Queen :) I'm busy drafting a little sign ... whenever Walter gasps, grumbles or stumbles over the words "I need pearls ..." .... .... I'm just going to hold up my royal orders ;)

Technically, don't we have a few Pearl Queens from the QVC café?

If you want company I will call a gathering of the pearl troops and we can join you for a mini ruckus :)

A mini Ruckus !!! :cool: Now that's exciting !! Thank you for a lovely suggestion - send out a call to the royal pearl brigade and put them on notice for the end of Sept 2018! Champagne and pearls !

Oh my. Those pieces are gorgeous ❤️

My lucky purchase.

My lucky purchase.

I was lucky to purchase some loose T's & these were in the batch. Very close on color & size, what to put them on to is another thing. I decided to take them off the peridot studs, the color from the stone was distracting from the pearl. Although they weren't bought at PP (posted on the wrong thread)
pearl2.jpg
pearl1.jpg

I bought a strand of peacock baroques from the first release, and now have a strand of greens headed my way. We'll have to see how they compare in person.

I bought a strand of peacock baroques from the first release, and now have a strand of greens headed my way. We'll have to see how they compare in person.

Hi piper, I hope you post your strands when they arrive!

Back