365 Days of Pearls

baby nurse

Hello fellow pearl enthusiasts! I've decided to start a thread to share my pearls. My collection is "extensive" and while I enjoy each piece, I guess it's inevitable that many sit neglected in my jewelry box (or drawer, bedside table, kitchen counter...).

I don't literally own 365 different pearl pieces but this thread will give even my forgotten pearls a chance to shine : ) Each day I'll wear something different and post it here. I hope you enjoy the thread.

Day 1:

This is a stacking ring from little h. It's 14kt gold with a roughly 7x8.5mm blue baroque akoya and a little bezel set diamond. Ring size 4.5.

Little h Stacking Ring by Hisano Shepherd

IMG_1803.jpg

Yay! Thank you for starting this thread. You have an amazing collection and take beautiful photos, what a treat for us all!

Your ring is beautiful, such a unique design and the blue akoya really pops.

Hello fellow pearl enthusiasts! I've decided to start a thread to share my pearls. My collection is "extensive" and while I enjoy each piece, I guess it's inevitable that many sit neglected in my jewelry box (or drawer, bedside table, kitchen counter...).

I don't literally own 365 different pearl pieces but this thread will give even my forgotten pearls a chance to shine : ) Each day I'll wear something different and post it here. I hope you enjoy the thread.

Day 1:

This is a stacking ring from little h. It's 14kt gold with a roughly 7x8.5mm blue baroque akoya and a little bezel set diamond. Ring size 4.5.
that is very different yet i like it's asymmetry
and it's a good size too i think

Yeah I'm so glad you are starting a thread love many of your pieces.
This little h item is so delicately beautiful. Love the blue akoya

This will be my new favorite thread ;) Besides all the fabulous pearls is that it will last for the whole year. Thank you BN for showing us your treasures.

Baby nurse, I remember being witness at the ruckus when BAS suggested YOU do a 365 post of your amazing collection, and I'm sooooo happy you decided to do so!!!! What a wonderful year this will be! Love your little h ring - it sure packs a punch while being delightfully delicate!

Adorable ring! And great thread. I really enjoyed following Barbara's thread and now we get another one!

I am delighted beyond words!!! 365 days of pearls brought to us by one of the nicest people I know??????????? Yippee!!!!!!!!! And we start off with an exquisite ring ... BAM! Thank You, Baby Nurse :)

Gorgeous pearl ring, BN. Looking forward to a delightful 2017 with your awesome pearl collection.

Yippee! My new year's wish has come true. I was hoping someone (particularly BN) would start a thread like this.

I love that ring. What a great starter! 2017 just got 100% better.

What do you stack that ring with? The gap between the pearl and the diamond is crying out for another stone or pearl to fill it in.

Yay!!! What a delightful way to start the new year!

We are all in for an amazing year-long treat.

Thank you so much for your willingness to put the work into this, Baby Nurse!

And a Happy, Healthy New Year to my pearl community!!!

Back