Tahitian Color Graduated Rope

baby nurse

I've been meaning to share this rope for ages. It's 36" long and made up of 10-11mm baroque pearls. It's super versatile and a treat to wear/look at :eek:

Tcolorgrad2.jpg

IMG_8006.jpg

Tcolorgrad.jpg

IMG_8004.jpg

Tcolorgrad1.jpg

Tcolorgrad3.jpg

IMG_8023.jpg

WOW beautiful rope and great photos BN! I think you posted a picture on Show Us Your Pearls thread right? The colors looked a bit more muted there but WOW they totally popped in your new batch of photos here!

Would you mind sharing which vendor you got it from? We've seen similar strands at Kamoka, Andy Muller, etc! Curious to know where you got your beautiful strand from!

Exquisitely beautiful, Baby nurse! Gorgeous palette!

Thank you Purranha and Tucs!

Yes, it's the same strand I posted in the Show Us Your Pearls. Colors are also different in this thread, more vibrant in some , muted in others. Half were taken in natural light in my bathroom, and the more vibrant ones outside late afternoon.

I bought it from Golay Singapore, almost 2 years ago before Tahitian prices increased.

Oh my goodness that's fabulous!! I love the way the colors just flow and dance. Beautiful.

Wow, that strand is stunning, BN! Do you also wear it doubled?

Thanks, Kay! Yes, if I'm busy and with the kids I wear it doubled. And shift it around according to the color I'm wearing.

i really, really love all the cool and warm tones mixed into that rope, you have such a lovely collection baby nurse :)

What a beauty! Thank you for sharing BN. I adore ombre and this one makes my heart beat faster.

WOW!! So so beautiful. Every single pearl. The colours are just incredible and I love that length on you.

That is amazingly beautiful. BN and BAS have collections to covet.

Back