$350- odd for 3 nasty "Tahitian" (FW) pearls on a gold plated chain, anyone?

Amanda

$350- odd for 3 nasty "Tahitian" (FW) pearls on a gold plated chain, anyone?

Sorry! They are Tahitian pearls. Apparently. They just look the spitting image of freshwater pearls, in pink, peach and white, all those classic Tahitian colours:

$(KGrHqNHJE4E88eURyqvBPV6pkTHdQ~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/26-carat-3x...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item3f14b0d749

Or, if $350 isn't enough for you to waste on cheap junk, you could spend $3,500 on this "conversation piece":

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22kt-SOLID-...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item3f14be774c

The conversation would, I imagine, be something like, "Oh, how sweet! Did your four year old make it for you for Mothering Sunday?"

Or, if $350 isn't enough for you to waste on cheap junk, you could spend $3,500 on this "conversation piece":

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22kt-SOLID-...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item3f14be774c

The conversation would, I imagine, be something like, "Oh, how sweet! Did your four year old make it for you for Mothering Sunday?"

OMG....that's UGLY no matter how I look at. Looks like a child attempted to make a fruitcake cookie...then mom and dad got all gushy over it and decided to have it bronzed.

I almost wet myself laughing upon seeing the pendant. I guess there is something for everyone. ;)

I almost wet myself laughing upon seeing the pendant. I guess there is something for everyone. ;)

Wow, i'm totally speachless! There is really something for everyone! NOT FOR ME ;) Too bad for the one who will buy this supposedly SSP necklace...

LOL I had to laugh....even tho the comments had prepared me for extreme ugliness - I wasnt prepared enough! OMG That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen...but the description is hilarious...."Even scientists are not sure how old diamonds really are but we know that they only exist on planet earth" .. so I figure she knows that because the Aliens who designed that pendent told her...

Thanks so much for that photos...I just hope it didnt burn a hole in my hard drive...

I'm thinking it's like a Western omelette?, with green pepper, yellow cheese, tomato, ham and onion? Or is the red pepperoni in a Denver omelette? I'm just a-guessin'.:p

Last edited:
the $6500 pendant has free shipping if you buy 40 or more items, otherwise it is only $4.25 via Canada Post Light Packet International...I know that is how I like to have my thousand dollar items shipped!

This thread has inspired me how about starting an ugliest pearl competition / thread. To see who can find the ugliest pearls. The ones above would take some beating.

Ok, (laughing convulsively while typing) the three pearl necklace on chain, ugliest chain first of all, did they spray paint it ? Are those really pearls? Is there such a thing as F grade? then the 22K gold omelet, my cat poops things that look better than that.
Love the idea of a thread for ugliest jewelry, will it be pearls only? or can it be in "other" for any jewelry items? Restricted to ebay items? Sounds like fun. Got to go, my cat is creating a masterpiece right now.

Daddys Little Pearl (still laughing too much to make sense)

I think we should start it off in e-bay sellers as there is plenty to choose from e-bay, I think we should also include other items as well as pearls. I am going to start a new thread with my first contender.

Back