Ebay pearl pendant- legit seller?

callire

Hi, I'm looking for another inexpensive (but large) pendant. I couldn't find these sellers in the search, so I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them. Thanks for your time!

The candidates:

Seller: yayiguwanwu
BP0017.jpg

BP0018.jpg

Seller: aspc111 (Real tahitian?)
TahitianP329.jpg

TahitianP329a.jpg

-Natalie

I purchased a tahitian pendant from aspc111 last fall. It was smaller than I expected, but to be fair I don't have an accurate way of measuring. It was also fairly spotted, which was not apparent in the pictures although the description did mention blemishes. I returned the item & the seller was very prompt at refunding my money, no hassles & no questions. I also purchased a silver pendent & chain from aspc111 which I was very happy with.

What is the price range you are targeting and when do you want to purchase? I ask because many of the online vendors who belong to this forum have some great prices on pendants and there are some nice sales that happen.

I understand that kind of search! I'd definitely check some of the vendors around here, besides it's a blast to see what everyone has to offer AND get to gaze at pearls. One hint for the moment: I saw a cool-looking black Tahitian drop from DruzyDesign Treasures on eBay right in your price range, and her stuff is great. Have fun. :)

Back