WE WON! Who wants to go to Fiji? :)

Congratulations to the winner and runner up! Thank you to Jeremy & Hisano for this great opportunity for all ! I look forward to reading about this adventure!

Julie Beth!

Congratulations on becoming a roving Pearl-Guide.com reporter!!!

What a great idea to set our special roving reporters loose on pearl farms!

This place just keeps expanding in new and wonderful ways, thanks to the generosity and creativity of Hisano and Jeremy!

Congratulations JulieBeth and the runner up! Hope you'll enjoy the trip immensely! :cool:
Thank you Jeremy PP and PG for your generosity and I look forward to next year's raffle.

thanks all, and thank you Jeremy and Hisano for this spectacular show of generosity! i am so excited i cannot begin to tell you! already pricing out a gopro, have the husband and the kid all excited, I will report as best i can using all possible media.

Congratulations Julie!

GemGeek and BAS were actually here in the office during the drawing too but stayed off camera just in case either of their names were pulled from the hat. They were the ones cheering for you in the background.

Second only to the Ruckus, I think this is the most fun I've had here in a very long time. Next up, BALI :) !!!

Last edited:
Wow JB, u are soooooo lucky, please go and show us all about your unique trip

Oh, Julie! We are all so happy for you! :D:D:D:D We will live it with you!

yay julie.jpg

Congratulations JulieBeth!!!!!! It was so much fun talking with you today and hearing your excitement ;) Have lots of fun.

Huge Congratulations to you, Julie Beth!!! So excited for you, and for us to "travel along" with our roving reporter!

Jeremy and Hisano, once again, THANK YOU for this incredible opportunity ... and next year, Bali??? Walter's wrapping his "lucky shirt" up in tissue and hiding it for next year :)

Back